Many thanks to Em Woods for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m Valentine’s romance, Chocolate Dreams, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Chocolate Dreams will be released by Total-E-Bound on February 7.
One part lover-running-scared plus one part sexy-Italian-chocolatier equals the perfect Valentine’s Day recipe for love.
For as long as the doors to Chocolate Dreams have been open, Joel Raner has been stopping every night on his way home from work to get his ritual treat. They’re always ready when he gets there and always handed over by the chef himself.
Chocolatier Aaron Neilson takes the time out of his day to talk to the handsome accountant, not for the sake of his business, but because the more he gets to know Joel… the deeper Aaron falls in love. When the Lovers’ Holiday rolls around, Aaron decides itâ€™s time to make his move.
Will Joel see the love waiting right in front of him or will Cupid’s arrow miss this Valentine’s Day?
I am an Army brat, which lends to my imaginationâ€¦and I am a wife & mother of two energetic little boys, which gives me my sense of humour. I started writing in high school for the newspaper and have written steadily since then for my own enjoyment. I have lived a little of everywhere thanks to the travel bug I inherited from my dad, but currently am push-pinned in southeast Michigan. A typical day is a little crazy but I always work in writing time and I love chatting with friends. Feel free to visit me at my website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 4.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Put the camera away, Mom.” -Chaos
“What the big kitty said! No more flashing!!” -Mayhem
72 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Chocolate Dreams by Em Woods [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
Count me in please
Please count me in
I would love to be a part of a chocolate dreamscape 🙂
*waves*… Hi Chris, Hi Em =)
Please enter me in the contest.
Have a great day you two =)
A recent post from Amara Devonte..Hottie Day
Woot Woot…can’t wait Em !!!!!!!!!!
Good Luck, everyone!
What i read so far of Chocolate Dreams has pique my interest,and makes me want to find out if he gets wish
Mmmm….chakalate….and a man???? Yea!!!! 🙂
Please count me in
Its Em’s book of course im in on this contest
I put my money on Joel liking his chocolate on the hard side, but you never know creamy centre could be just as tasty, depends on Aaron’s culinary performance!!!LOL
this looks so good! in please 🙂
Boys and chocolate! yum!
Shy kittehs. awww
A recent post from Kaetrin..December Reads
Hmmm – chocolate 🙂
But….the kitties…need photos!
A recent post from orannia..Amy Lane Weekend
The plot to this one sounds like a really sweet story. Count me in.
Please Please put my name in the hat 🙂
Chocolate and yummy men? It doesn’t get better than this. Please count me in!
i really want to read this please count me in
Chris, you need a third kitty to name “Foolishness” & then your set will be complete, LOL! Please sign me up…
Enter me in the contest please.
Comments are closed.