Many thanks to Em Woods for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m Valentine’s romance, Chocolate Dreams, for a lucky commenter to win! Chocolate Dreams will be released by Total-E-Bound on February 7.
One part lover-running-scared plus one part sexy-Italian-chocolatier equals the perfect Valentine’s Day recipe for love.
For as long as the doors to Chocolate Dreams have been open, Joel Raner has been stopping every night on his way home from work to get his ritual treat. They’re always ready when he gets there and always handed over by the chef himself.
Chocolatier Aaron Neilson takes the time out of his day to talk to the handsome accountant, not for the sake of his business, but because the more he gets to know Joel… the deeper Aaron falls in love. When the Lovers’ Holiday rolls around, Aaron decides it’s time to make his move.
Will Joel see the love waiting right in front of him or will Cupid’s arrow miss this Valentine’s Day?
I am an Army brat, which lends to my imagination…and I am a wife & mother of two energetic little boys, which gives me my sense of humour. I started writing in high school for the newspaper and have written steadily since then for my own enjoyment. I have lived a little of everywhere thanks to the travel bug I inherited from my dad, but currently am push-pinned in southeast Michigan. A typical day is a little crazy but I always work in writing time and I love chatting with friends. Feel free to visit me at my website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 4.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Put the camera away, Mom.” -Chaos
“What the big kitty said! No more flashing!!” -Mayhem