Sully Shaw is one of three – a coven of gay male witches on Devlin Island, charged with protecting the place from the ancient gate between worlds, deep in the woods, that sometimes lets evil things escape. Sully’s job is to banish demons and spirits – which works for him, because after his last disastrous relationship, he’d rather not deal with people. Until a gorgeous stranger crashes on his private beach and needs his help.
Troy Landry was just out for a vacation, and maybe a fling, on Devlin Island. What he didn’t bargain for was crashing his boat on the beach, finding a hot naked man who claims to be a witch, and getting possessed by a demon who takes over his body when he falls asleep. The demon can’t be driven out until dawn – so Troy and Sully have to stay awake all night long. Lots of sex helps. But when they start falling for each other, incredible sex might not be enough to overcome Troy’s insecurities, Sully’s past trauma, and a demon bent on releasing its brethren and killing any mortal who stands in its way.
- Skin Deep and Heartsong (paranormal m/m romance)
- Broken Angel and Devil’s Honor (House Phoenix, Books 1-2) (m/m suspense); The Twins (House Phoenix) – free download
- Hunted (m/f urban fantasy)
About S. W.
S. W. Vaughn is stuck in central New York, where they have both seasons winter and construction. She lives with her husband and teenage son, as well as her sister and two teenage nephews (yes, the house is filled with testosterone and angst), five cats, and a dog who really wishes she was feline. Her hobbies include failing to learn Japanese, doing anything to avoid cooking, and playing chauffeur to large groups of teenagers. She tries not to write in the car too often, since it tends to make the kids think they’re going to crash and die. But she writes just about all the rest of the time. That way, she doesn’t have to cook.
You can find out more about S. W. and her books at her website.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, February 3.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why do you people spend so much time upside down?” -Mayhem