Many thanks to Stephani Hecht for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming holiday paranormal m/m romance, A Shifter Christmas (The Lost Shifters, Book 8 ), for a lucky commenter to win! A Shifter Christmas (The Lost Shifters, Book 8 ) will be released by eXtasy Books on December 15.
Finally reunited, Noah and his siblings are celebrating their first holidays together in two decades. Not only that, but it will be Noah’s first Christmas with the love of his life, Seth. In other words, Noah has just about everything a Jaguar shifter could need. In fact, he’s so happy that it almost doesn’t matter that his sister is fighting with her wolf shifter boyfriend, two of his brothers are at odds because one shot the other, and their city has been hit with one of the worst blizzards in Michigan history.
Everything changes, though, when something from the past comes back and threatens to ruin the holidays, forcing Noah and his siblings to realize some issues aren’t behind them as they’d all hoped. Then when one of his brothers, Andy, pulls a vanishing act, they all have to act together or risk losing him forever. Will Noah be able to get over his problems in time to save Andy, or will this Christmas be the last one either of them ever live to see?
Stephani’s Other Books
Stephani Hecht is a happily married mother of two. Born and raised in Michigan, she loves all things about the state, from the frigid winters to the Detroit Red Wings hockey team. Go Wings! You can usually find her snuggled up to her laptop, creating her next book or gorging on caffeine at her favorite coffee shop.
When she’s not running around like crazy, trying to get her kids to their various activities, she’s working on numerous projects.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 14.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“So, so tired…” -Mayhem