Today is a two contest/two cat picture day! Make sure you go enter the contest for Knight’s Fall by Mia Watts!
Many thanks to Rachel Randall for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming holiday m/m – m/f romance, His Christmas Present, for a lucky commenter to win! His Christmas Present will be released by Total-E-Bound on December 20.
You are cordially commanded to attend my Christmas revelâ€¦
When London cabbie Tim drives the gorgeous Diana to a costume party, he eagerly accepts her invitation to stay. He soon learns that this is no ordinary holiday bashâ€”itâ€™s an exclusive sex party, where saucy secret Santa favours are exchanged and even the Christmas treeâ€™s hungâ€”with condoms.
Diana has chosen Tim as the perfect gift for their charismatic host, Max. But before Max gets to unwrap his Christmas present, the other guests want to play naughty and nice with his new boy-toy.
Timâ€™s in for a very sexy Christmas Eve. Welcome to the party.
Reader Advisory: This book contains multiple partners in scenes of M/F and M/M. This book contains characters from other Total-E-Bound releases by Rachel Randall, but can be read as a stand-alone story.
Also by Rachel
Rachel Randall has lived in three different countries over the last five years and is currently enjoying the good cheese, cheap wine and excellent trains of Europe. Rachel knows too much celebrity gossip and spends too much on concert tickets. She also believes that the words “too much” are highly overratedâ€¦
You can visit Rachel at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Friday, December 17.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“‘I’m ‘looking awfully malevolent today’? Would you care to explain what you mean by that, Mom?!” -Chaos
30 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: His Christmas Present by Rachel Randall [CONTEST CLOSED]”
The book sounds interesting. What would you say is a good starting point with her books?
A recent post from Seanna Lea..10 Tuesday holiday movies
His Christmas Present should be to get that cheesy moustache shaved off!
You look far too serious for a cat leading a life of leasure, Chaos.
A recent post from Brigitte..Always Learning Something New
Oh oh. Better be careful today Chris. You know how mean black kitties can be.
sounds good.please count me in
Chris, thanks for hosting the giveaway 🙂 I’m assuming Chaos wants to know what the kitty Christmas Present is?
Seanna, you could certainly start with His Christmas Present as it’s stand-alone. My previous TEB release is called The Festival Spirit. My webpage (http://rachelrandall.wordpress.com) has a free read as well 🙂
Happy holidays everyone.
A recent post from Rachel Randall..News
Please enter me. This looks like a fun read. Congrats on the release!
Count me in, please.
You have my attention! Please count me in too.
Oh dear, someone’s going to get coal in their stocking this Christmas.
A recent post from mrspao..A Splash of December Colour
Please count me in.
I’m entering the contest.
Rachel Randall is a new author for me. I look forward in reading her works.
Um, maybe Chris just means you’re looking at little… intense? *clears throat* Nah, couldn’t be that.
A recent post from Nikyta..Tuesday Contests
Please put my name in the hat 🙂
Chaos is actually looking a bit perturbed…..must be a bit of the Grinch got a hold of your baby. Don’t worry Chaos, I feel the same way.
Ohhhh I am scare now…… really scare… is that the evil eye?!?!
Friday is here… Friday is here!!!!!!!! Yyayaayyaya!!!
A recent post from Cecile..Review- 187 Pain and Bliss by Wade J Halverson
I think mom is in trouble ! lol
Please add me in Chris 🙂
Sounds kinky. Deal me in. =)
OMG this story sounds too hot to handle *book sizzles in hands*
Very interesting – please add me…
Possibly “focused” more than “malevolent”, but that could be the safe distance of the internet…
Hmm, this one sounds worth a read. (Hooray for your (very occasional, these days) m/f reads & contests! Even if they are only m/f because they’re m/m/f… 😉 )
A recent post from Nicole..Why My Wednesday Blog Posts are Boring in December
Please enter me and I can totally relate to that “malevolent” look on your kitty’s face. My Gizmo had a similar smile when I decorated him with tinsel. (See the link below)
A recent post from Miranda..Christmas Faeries
forgot to enter this one! Yes please!
Where’s MY invitation to the party? 🙂 Count me in!
count me in
please count me in
Count me in… although I hope the book is better than the cover 😉
Comments are closed.