It turns out that Stephani Hecht and I have birthdays that are about a week apart: I’m November 17 and she’s November 25. Well, obviously we needed to lament celebrate such momentous events with a contest! Stephani has graciously donated a set of all five of her EMS Heat ebooks: Running Hot, Man Down, Lights and Sirens, Priority One, and Code Blue!
I’m also contributing prizes. 🙂 The first will be a ManLove music mix cd from me, plus a special bonus Stephani Hecht refrigerator magnet, plus additional m/m romance authorly swag. The second prize will be a paperback copy of Steve Kluger’s amazing m/m romance, Almost Like Being in Love, which is no longer in print, plus m/m romance authorly swag. But wait, that’s not all! For the knitters, a paperback copy of Cheaper Than Therapy: Joy, Healing and Life Lessons in Fiber by Annie Modesitt and a skein of Trekking 67 sock yarn.
When you comment, please mention which prizes interest you: EMS Heat ebooks, ManLove music cd & swag, Almost Like Being in Love & swag, or Cheaper Than Therapy & Trekking 67. Feel free to list more than one prize!
Thank for helping us celebrate our birthdays, everyone!
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest and in which prizes you are interested. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 22.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of ebooks for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Ha! I ate some of the prizes before you even heard about them and they were delicious!” -Mayhem