A gay-ish submissive and a very gay dominant. Gay Pride rallies have never been so much fun.
When Langford sees Tayton lurking in the rain opposite a gay pride rally, he couldnâ€™t be more thrilled that the cute guy from the sandwich shop is finally prepared to come out of the closet.
Tayton isnâ€™t so sure heâ€™s all that ready to come out. Technically, heâ€™s not even sure heâ€™s entirely gay – even if he has had a crush on Langford for months.
Can a man whoâ€™s not even sure heâ€™s gay really find happiness with a man whoâ€™s never been in the closet?
Reader Advisory: The stories in this series are connected solely by theme. They can all be read as stand alone titles and read in any order.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 1.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Trying to sleep here, Mom! Go away.” -Chaos