A gay-ish submissive and a very gay dominant. Gay Pride rallies have never been so much fun.
When Langford sees Tayton lurking in the rain opposite a gay pride rally, he couldn’t be more thrilled that the cute guy from the sandwich shop is finally prepared to come out of the closet.
Tayton isn’t so sure he’s all that ready to come out. Technically, he’s not even sure he’s entirely gay – even if he has had a crush on Langford for months.
Can a man who’s not even sure he’s gay really find happiness with a man who’s never been in the closet?
Reader Advisory: The stories in this series are connected solely by theme. They can all be read as stand alone titles and read in any order.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 1.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Trying to sleep here, Mom! Go away.” -Chaos