An afterhourâ€™s dare has Detective David Rook kissing the sexiest pair of lips heâ€™s seen in a long time. He doesnâ€™t expect it will shake his closeted lifestyle to the core. Now that ATF Agent Nate Giamanti is working with him on a case, Rook canâ€™t avoid his forbidden desires.
Nate challenges Rook with every encounter, but when Rook backs off, Nate doesnâ€™t want the drama that goes with hiding his sexuality, even if it means he could have a lot more of the detective in his bed. When their suspect trains his sights on Nate, will Rook finally get queened or lose the game to a killer?
You can read an excerpt here.
You know all about Mia already! 😉
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 6.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Perhaps it has escaped your attention that you are not feeding us yet, Mom, and our dinnertime is only an hour away!” -Mayhem
“I feel so pale and weak… I think I’m going to fall off the ottoman at any moment…” -Chaos