Made it to Toronto Friday afternoon and am having a blast hanging out with Brigitte! And how fun is it that Brigitte expanded her family while I was here?!
Update on vacation in bullets:
- I didn’t get a picture of the silo with the ginormous inflated jack-o-lantern on top while I was driving, but wished I had.
- I’m still not over the fact that I’m using exotic Canadian money. Why the heck is US money so monochromatic and boring?
- Toronto is lovely, although I’m really not sure how many streetcar pictures a person really needs.
- How did I miss the fact that Lake Ontario is right there?! Brigitte and I are going to walk down to the beach tomorrow.
- We had some tasty gf treats at a new cafe on Queen Street yesterday. Yum!
- We also ate fabulous salads at the Green Eggplant. Perfect salads. Yum!
- Rumour has it we’re going on a yarn crawl with Lorraine on Tuesday. Looking forward to that.
- Gandalf, Atticus, and Mae all seem to like me. I am honored that the reclusive Mae seeks me out for pets!
- Probably I will be sore from laughing so much with Brigitte.
- I started a new sock and am half done with the foot. More details on that soon.
- I have introduced Brigitte to the wonder of Lakefront Brewery’s New Grist gf beer. We have a mission to find it in Toronto now.