Sarah Dearly’s vampire life is not all B-positive cocktails. A curse made her a nightwalker, the most vicious vamp there is; the charm she wears to curb her deadly tendencies is losing its juice; and a hunter from hell is turning up the heat. Gideon Chase will kill the ones she loves most if she doesn’t obey his orders. That includes breaking up with master vampire Thierry and turning Gideon into an immortal vamp so he can escape a doom of eternal hellfire.
Making things worse are Sarah’s growing feelings for Gideon, a bad boy who keeps showing a vulnerable side . . . but is it for real? Will Sarah’s dark side take over? Or can she cure herself of the nightwalker curse in time to stop Gideon and finally live happily ever after with Thierry . . . forever?
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Thursday, September 3.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment!
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form. (Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!)
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- Only residents of the US and Canada are eligible to win.
- No PO Boxes.
Hmm. How about Furry, Dark and Fangsome?
“You know you want me, baby.” -Chaos