- New releases: Book Riot (best books out this week)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from BookWyrm Knits.
- Why Tolkien described evil places as having no trees growing there.
- Sort-of ficlet about a time travel cop working for a department of fish and wildlife.
- Another reason not to go to the movie theater.
- Learn about Dr Dennis H Klatt, who gave Stephen Hawking his artificial voice.
- The Washington State DNR is always delightful.
- As are the 2023 Minnesota snowplow names.
- Rivendell LEGO set.
- That time when vanilla extract became a tumblr meme and someone decided to bake a cursed cake.
- I didn’t realize anyone had ever tried selling propeller-powered cars.
- Flourless chocolate cake.
- Gorgeous townhouse in NYC.
- Nice Mid-Century Modern.
- The one she mentions in the post above.
- If you really, really like Italy.
- If you like glass block and zebra-patterned carpet.
- Over-the-top mansion.
- Fuchsia stairs??
- Triangle house.
- YIKES. Can’t be unseen.
- It’s the last photo that really shows the problem.
- No one will ever notice…
- What the heck?
- Well, at least it doesn’t deposit you on the stove or counter?
- You might want to wear your glasses whilst showering at this place, so you don’t make a misstep getting out of the shower.
- Maybe this one, too.
- Dangerous beds.
The Lady Miss Princess Mayhem!
Polly and Harry hanging out on the kitty hammock.
4 thoughts on “Linkity really needs to get around to assembling that LEGO bonsai”
Re: Studio 1 Bath Apt. $995/Month
Please advise me as to the availability and cost of of a Studio 5 Bath Apt.
Fuchsia stairs to weaken your eyes before you get to the really deadly ones.
Why do people always harp about renewable energy sources, then gripe about mold, which is, after all, just a renewable carpet source?
Hmmm. Propeller-powered car. Who knew?
Yeah, they’re not making me want to go back to a movie theatre. Too much more comfortable to stay home. (And cheaper, too.)
That cake is cursed. Just nope.
The LEGO Rivendell set is amazing! Though I wonder how many LEGO frogs they used as decorations. (My sister and BIL showed me their Chinese New Year LEGO sets, which use frogs for the lion statue’s ears. Also a pictures of the LEGO cherry blossom tree, with pink frogs for the blossoms. The most reasonable use of the frogs was as gargoyles in one castle set or another.)
Oh goodness. You found some houses that are actively trying to kill people this week. (And it looks like one that already has.) O.o
A recent post from Nicole..Top Ten Tuesday ~ Free Short Fiction for Valentine’s Day
The winner is, yer a blizzard harry