Many thanks to Mary Calmes for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m paranormal collection, Creature Feature (written with Poppy Dennison), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Creature Feature will be released by Dreamspinner Press on March 20.
Diagnosis: Wolf by Poppy Dennison
Thanks to his good-for-nothing brother, Andrew Hughes is up to his eyeballs in debt and needs a job fast. When a nursing position opens up in Myerson, Arizona, Andrew has no choice but to take it, despite a warning about how difficult a patient Caleb DiMartino can be. Andrew can deal with a little trouble – but Caleb’s strange family, the armed guards, and the unknown cause of Caleb’s mysterious illness may be beyond his skill set.
Landslide by Mary Calmes
For three years, paranormal courier Frank Corrigan has been working for incubus demon Cael Berith. Cael knows Frank is his mate, but Frank is pretty sure Cael doesn’t even like him, never mind want to spend the rest of his life with him, so their personal relationship is at an impasse. When Frank’s sister, Lindsey, gets bitten by a werewolf she’s sleeping with – and possibly witnesses a murder – Frank rides to her rescue. If he’s lucky, he might just save his love life too.
My name is Mary Calmes and I have been writing since I was in the seventh grade. One of my first stories ever was about Demetrius and Konor, two big strapping gorgeous knights and while it was not historically accurate in any way, hello, seventh grade, the one thing that became glaringly obvious was that the guys liked each other more than the damsels in distress they were trying to save.
â€œBoys donâ€™t sleep in the same bed when theyâ€™re grown-ups,â€ my mother said when I read it to her.
â€œMen donâ€™t talk nice to each other like that,â€ my step-father said that night.
They do in m/m fiction which I was destined to write.
I tried really hard to write a female lead but it just left me flat. I read all kinds of different books and I have favorite writers in every genre but I can only write about men. The dynamics between two men are more interesting to me and as a woman, I like men and the idea of two men together, two beautiful menâ€¦ I donâ€™t understand the question.
When people tell you that theyâ€™ve enjoyed something youâ€™ve written, there really is no greater feeling.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, March 19.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I think you were fibbing when you said this was a throne fit for a Panther Princess, Mom.” -Mayhem
97 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Creature Feature by Poppy Dennison & Mary Calmes [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in, thanks
Please count me in!
Count me in! Thanks
I love both these authors and would beg to have this book. See me on my knees? Please count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks.
I think your throne is nice, but could be improved, mom needs to add a pillow, a few pink mice throw-toy minions and a crown.
You had me at Mary Calmes. Please count me in.
Count me in please 😀
A recent post from Pete..The Highlight of San Jose Trip
Count me in ^^
Love a good “Creature Feature” – please count me in.
I thought I was in, but maybe not. I am IN please 😀
Count me in, thank you!
LOL! That cover reminds me of the weekly horror flicks on saturday night called creature feature! Am dating myself. Oh well – count me n please! =}
Please add me in too. Thanks 🙂
Count me in. 🙂
Count me in please!
I am entering the contest
count me in please. I want this really bad. Even though the cover is kind of freaky 🙂
Count me in 🙂 I’d love a free copy.
Yes please Chris 🙂 Please count me in!
Please count me in.
Yes, please! I loves them both. =)
Please count me in 🙂
Please count me in for the contest!!!
Please count me in. Thanks 🙂
Werewolves , paranormal, weirdness, love it all so count me in too…thank you!
Please, count me in! Thank you.
Please enter me,thank you.
Please count me in.
Count me in, please! Thank you.
Ppease count me in for this. Thank you =D
Please count me in for this. Thank you =D
Please count me in for this, thank you very much~
Count me in please, great books.
Count me in!
Count me in for the contest. I love Mary’s books =)
Hello! please do enter me for the draw!
Please count me in. Thanks!
Hi, I’m entering this contest. Please count me in. Thanks!
Count me in please:)
Me too please! I need my spring reading! 🙂
Count me in, please 🙂
Tell MIss May that EVERYTHING is a throne for a Panther Princess.
That book cover makes me giggle… 🙂
A recent post from Nicole..Friday Reads: Brownies & Broomsticks
count me in, please 🙂
yes please, count me in!
Please count me in, out or the middle!
Yeah, I’ll through my hat in the ring.
Please enter me. Thanks
Comments are closed.