Congrats to ebbster, who won Written in the Stars by Alix Bekins!
Congrats to eeper, who won The Long Con by Lori Toland! The Long Con is being released today by Loose Id.
Many thanks to Kate McMurray for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Out in the Field, for a lucky commenter to win! Out in the Field will be released April 24 by Loose Id.
Matt Blanco has had a Hall-of-Fame-worthy career as the first baseman for the legendary Brooklyn Eagles, but age and a knee injury are threatening to end it. That’s when rookie Ignacio Rodriguez walks into his life. Matt has a policy of not getting involved with anyone for fear that they might share his secret with the world: that he’s a gay professional athlete. But this new rookie has him wanting to throw that policy out the window.
Iggy Rodriguez just got everything he ever wanted: a position in the starting lineup of the Brooklyn Eagles, his favorite team since he was a kid. Even better, he’s playing alongside his idol Matt Blanco. A locker room encounter one day reveals that he and Matt have even more in common than he would have guessed.
When Matt and Iggy fall for each other, they have a hard road ahead, their path to happiness blocked by injuries, trades, and the New York media hungry for a scandal. Fate has pitched them a game-winning run, but will the choice between love and baseball make them with a no-hitter instead?
Kate McMurray is a nonfiction editor by day. Among other things, Kate is crafty (mostly knitting and sewing, but she also wields power tools), she plays the violin, she has an English degree, and she is maybe a little obsessed with baseball. She lives in Brooklyn, NY. You can find out more about Kate at her website, on Facebook, and on Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
78 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Out in the Field by Kate McMurray [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please count me in. Thanks 🙂
Please enter me in the contest. (such a cute sleeping kitty pic)
I wish I was in your paws, Chaos… zzzz…
Count me in, please.
Chaos looks almost angelic there….
A recent post from mrspao..Wordless Wednesday: Sunday Stroll
Please count me in 😀
Sounds good! Count me in, please.
*whispering* please count me in!
This sounds good. I love this theme. Count me in please 🙂
A recent post from Kaetrin..I’m over at ARRA today…
Count me in, please!
count me in havent read this author
This sounds good. Count me in please.
Count me in please. Thanks!
I need more of her books in my life, count me in.
Please count me in.
Please put my name into the hat for this as well. Thanks
Count me in
A recent post from Gigi..Half Moon Rising (Assassins/Shifter) by Sandrine Gasq-Dion
Count me in. 🙂
Count me in! 🙂
Count me in please. 🙂
A recent post from Janna..Happy Gay Friday & The Burden of Social Media?
Just in time! Please add me ^.^
A recent post from Erica Pike..Why M/M Contemporary?
I’d like to enter the contest, please. Baseball and gay characters are irresistible.
Me too please 😉
Seems like a good read.
yes! please include me in the contest!
Iâ€™m entering the contest.
I feel like catching some zzzzzzzzz’s, too!
Sounds fantastic! Please count me in as well.
Comments are closed.