Many thanks to Val Kovalin for donating five ebook copies of her forthcoming m/m romance, Fall into the Sun, for five lucky commenters to win! Val will releaseÂ Fall into the Sun on January 30.
They should have spent the past 22 years together, but life took some unexpected turns for Bobby Gallegos and Alejo Sandoval. Heartbreak and rejection can harden the hearts of two passionate, stubborn men. One, deeply devout, wanted to attend college. One, who perfected a tough act to deceive his brothers, might have followed his dad to prison. Now, at 40 years old, they maintain a long-distance relationship as sex buddies, who don’t quite trust each other.
Their lives have sharply diverged. One is now divorced with two teenagers, who bring him joy and despair. One has just had a near-death experience on the job. When Bobby returns to Albuquerque, he will use sex, persuasion, and memories of their shared past to try to convince Alejo to take a chance on him and reach for the future together that they were meant to share.
I’m what you might expect â€“ female, married, and an avid reader. I like humor, strong plots, and complicated characters, and I hope to offer you the same. I deeply appreciate readers for giving my books a try and especially for taking the time to write a review. If I avoid commenting, or expressing direct thanks for a review, it is only to respect the readers’ privacy to discuss books without author interference. I love feedback and I learn from all my reviews. Feel free to email me at veekay2000 [at] gmail [dot] com, and thanks for reading!
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, February 3.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If you have an email account with AOL or Netscape, I will not be able to send email to you.
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“You really should be more considerate when we kitties are trying to sleep.” -Mayhem
70 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Fall into the Sun by Val Kovalin [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I had already read the excerpt, it looks good. I’d like to take part to the giveaway.
Thanks to Val for her generosity!
I really enjoy Val’s work so please can I enter? Thank you! :))
Iâ€™m entering the contest.
This is a new twist to other m/m novels I’ve read. I’m adding it to my must have list.
Please count me in!
Count me in please …
Count me in please! 🙂
Please count me in ;-D
That excerpt sounds fantastic. Older men! Be sure to count me in~
Please count me in
please please add me
It’s important for kitties to get their beauty sleep!
A recent post from mrspao..Will it dry in time?
Count me in, please 🙂
Poor May. How’s a girl to sleep?
A recent post from Nicole..WiP Weds ~ 1.25.12
Add me to the list. Please!
FIVE copies?! Wow! even if I don’t win . . . Thanks Val! but please count me in, just in case . . .
Put me in the pot please.
count me in please 🙂
Hiya, I almost missed the deadline for this! Anyways, I’d really would love to be picked 🙂
Have a good day!
Please count me in please.
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.