Many thanks to Heidi Cullinan for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, The Pirate’s Game (Etsey #3), for a lucky commenter to win!Â The Pirate’s GameÂ will be released by Loose Id on April 24. (Added: If the winner hasn’t read the first two books, The Seventh Veil and Temple Boy, Heidi will include those in the prize!)
As the love slave of the captain of the pirate ship The Merry Sue, Charles Perry, professional mess and reluctant god, is at last reunited with his lover Timothy – partly, at least. Somehow Timothy has become implanted in Captain James Gibbs’s mind, and for the right sexual favors, the pirate will grant Charles’s lover a few moments at the helm. Three square meals a day, endless pirate fantasies played out in real time, and more Timothy than he’s seen in months. How can Charles complain?
Of course, trouble always manages to find its way home to Charles. The Pretender is still trying to kill him. His cousin is in a funk and shocks everyone with the reason why. But the most worrisome part is that Charles has realized he’d trade all his god powers and most of the world he made to have Timothy back with him for real – and he’s finally figured out how to do just that.
- Special Delivery: excerpt, review
- Nowhere Ranch; excerpt, review
- The Seventh Veil (Etsey Novels #1); excerpt, review
- Temple Boy (Etsey Novels #2); excerpt, review
- Dance with Me; excerpt, review
- A Private Gentlemen; excerpt, review
- Complete list
Heidi Cullinan has always loved a good love story, provided it has a happy ending. She enjoys writing across many genres but loves above all to write happy, romantic endings for LGBT characters because there just arenâ€™t enough of those stories out there. When Heidi isnâ€™t writing, she enjoys cooking, reading, knitting, listening to music, and watching television with her family. Heidi also volunteers frequently for her stateâ€™s LGBT rights group, One Iowa, and is proud to be from the first Midwestern state to legalize same-sex marriage.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, April 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!