I turned 45 today. Eeek! How did that happen?!
Congrats to Tina, who won Touching Wood (Stand-Alone Shorts) by Kim Dare! Don’t forget, Kim is donating all royalties from sales of this book to ALSO Out Youth.
Many thanks to S.E. Culpepper for donating an ebook copy of her m/m romantic suspense, Private Eye (Liaisons #1), for a lucky commenter to win!
Rafe Bridges stopped mixing business with pleasure long ago, but when he receives a call from an intriguing cop who needs help searching for an old family friend, he breaks down and takes on the case. With each day that passes, Rafe becomes further fascinated with Jeremy Halliday…but the biggest problem isn’t his attraction to the cop or his growing need for him. It’s the tiny little detail of Jeremy being straight.
Jeremy isn’t as immune to Rafe as he’d like to believe and as they work together, sifting through a case that is more mysterious and dangerous than it seems, Rafe draws away from him. Knowing he might miss out on someone incredible, Jeremy has to figure out what and who he really wants. And soon.
Nothing is black and white anymore.
S.E. Culpepper lives in Connecticut and does all her work during her son’s nap and bedtimes. She loves romance, especially when it smacks negativity in the face. S.E. Culpepper is currently editing the sequel to Private Eye which should be released early next year, maybe sooner if the stars align. In her spare time she does gigs as a photographer.
You can find out more about S.E. at her website, blog, and at Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 28.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I will get my revenge, oh yes. No birthday amnesty for you, oh no.” -Chaos
74 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Private Eye (Liaisons #1) by SE Culpepper [CONTEST CLOSED]”
This sounds really interesting. Count me in pretty please.
Happy belated Birthday!
Please add me 🙂
A recent post from Erica Pike..Answer to Pastor Tom Vineyard’s Anti-Human Rights Letter
Count me in, please.
Again, happy late birthday. Please sign me up.
Chaos, no birthday amnesty for Mom means no amnesty for YOU…just sayin.
Belated happy birthday!! And yes pls for entry
add me, thanks 🙂
This is on top of my “to-buy” list. Count me in, please! It looks so yummy… Thank you thank you thank you for the contest! 😀
Please count me in!
Count me in please
Please count me in
Count me in please
Count me in too, please!
Please count me in.
This sounds interesting, please count me in! (I hope this is still within the time frame, I am seriously bad at calculating the time zones…)
Please sign me up for this!
ooh sounds fun. please count me in.
Hi, somebody recommended the book on goodreads, I checked the authors blog and the latest entry was about this givaway 🙂 Lucky me. Well, will see in few days how lucky. Fingers crossed 😀
Happy birthday, ma’m!
A recent post from kmkat..WIP Wednesday.
Please count me in for this one
I’ve heard such great things about this one, and I’m really craving a good GFY! Please count me in! Thanks Chris.
Chaos – Behave yourself. You wouldn’t want to get stuck on the naughty list.
If it isn’t too late, please put me in 🙂
Throw me in the hat, please!
And another one I missed, I’m rubbish, hopefully i have snook in here before it closes, I’m pretty stealthy, like a competition ninja xx
Comments are closed.