Congrats to SusieQ, who won The Fitzwarren Inheritance trilogy by Chris Quinton, RJ Scott, and Sue Brown!
Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Handcuffs & Pretty Things (Rawlings Men #8), for a lucky commenter to win! Handcuffs & Pretty Things will be released by Resplendence Publishing on June 22.
Almost every man in the Rawlings family is a cop. Almost. Dane Rawlings likes the finer things in life. As a successful antiques dealer, imposing law and order upon society isn’t one of his main concerns. But that doesnâ€™t mean he can’t appreciate the appeal of a man with handcuffs.
Ross O’Sullivan has worked with lots of Rawlings men, but none of them prepared him for Dane. When he’s asked to babysit a Rawlings outside a suspected arson attack, he expects his charge to be tall, dark and handsome. A petite, delicate and pretty Rawlings comes as a shock, and it’s not the only shock Dane has in store for him.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-seven year old full-time writer from Wales (UK). First published in December 2008, Kim has since released over thirty BDSM erotic romances.
While the stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, June 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Don’t make me smack you!” -Chaos
72 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Handcuffs & Pretty Things (Rawlings Men #8) by Kim Dare [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please enter me in the contest. Thanks and good luck to everyone!
Oh, please enter me! I like pretty things 😉
A recent post from Ava March..1 Down & a New Trilogy to Go
Love this series. Please count me. =)
Count me in, please! 🙂
I’m in too!! Thanks!
Please count me in! :)Thanks!
Please enter me – I read the first one and then fell off the wagon, so I need to jump back on
Ooh! Ooh! Sign me up! I LURV this series!
PS: thanks to Jase for telling me I MUST
read Kim’s books.
Chaos, it’s not nice to Kitty Slap people…just sayin’
Ohh include me! I love Kim Dare’s stories.
Count me in please:)
count me in 🙂
Add me, pretty please =)
I love the series! Please enter me!
Enter me please! In the contest that is ;-)!
Add me please!
hmm how come i missed this? xD
I’m entering this contest, too.
Ack, why haven’t I entered this contest yet? Oh, please count me in! Much thanks and good luck to everybody!
Count me in.
Please count me in. Thank you!
Oh interesting, a non – cop Rawlings… Count me in, please!
Great series!! count me in, please:)
Comments are closed.