Many thanks to Shawn Lane for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m holiday romance, The Naughty Ones, for a lucky commenter to win! The Naughty Ones will be released by Silver Publishing on December 12.
Young Christmas Elf, Christian, is thinking of leaving the North Pole after this Christmas due to his unrequited love for his best friend, Alistair. But before he can make a decision on his future, he finds himself in trouble with the dark-haired sexy Head Elf, Gabriel. Trouble comes in the form of having to be the Head Elf’s assistant for the season, but after a kiss under the mistletoe, their relationship takes a naughty turn and by Christmas, Christian only has eyes and love for Gabriel. Will the Head Elf return his deeper feelings?
More of Shawnâ€™s Books
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.
Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new stories.
Shawn loves to hear from readers, is happy to answer any questions, and has been known to send free books to fans just because.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 13.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I can hardly believe it! Finally, some naughty boys who admit their naughtiness!” -Mayhem