- New releases: Tor.com (YA SFF, scifi, fantasy), Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “Who was Madeleine L’Engle?“
- “Signs you might be in a Jane Austen novel“.
- “A comic about a vampire and a friend“.
- A ficlet about an archeologist discovering Earth.
- A ficlet about the Fey and AIs.
- The fairy doors of Ann Arbor, Michigan.
- Best bird photos of the year.
- NASA stamps from the USPS.
- Bowling in the White House.
- “Going to school is more dangerous than being a cop“.
- Books about “Queen Elizabeth’s colonial legacy”.
- “You wouldn’t knit a cake“.
- You wouldn’t crochet yourself and your dog… oh, wait.
- “Abandoned Hospital” scented candle.
- You apparently need to be very aware of your surroundings in this house.
- The views are incredible.
- Has some oddities.
- Doesn’t look like a castle on the outside.
- Now THIS is a castle house.
- I think the murals would creep me out – always watching.
- An eight-foot wide house.
- A house with an unusual shape.
- I don’t think ultramodern is my thing.
- A restaurant with a growth…
- The quirkily tiled bathrooms are fun.
- Cute “fairy tale” cottage, except for that unfortunate faux finish.
- Not on board with incorporating landscape into a house like this – the bathroom! 😮
- Looks ordinary from the front.
- Ordinary outside, delusions of grandeur inside.
- I can’t believe this was actually on the market. Scroll to the last photo, at the very least.
- Ankle breakers indeed.
- Kitchen counters should not be part of stairs.
March: Book One by John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, & Nate Powell. Excellent graphic novel autobiography of Representative John Lewis, told in flashbacks on the day of President Barack Obama’s first inauguration.
Art and Fear: Observations on the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking by David Bayles and Ted Orland. What the title says, but much more engaging than you’d expect from the title.
Unmasking Autism: Discovering the New Faces of Neurodiversity by Devon Price. Very good examination of autistic masking, that is, of hiding one’s neurodiversity and mimicking neurotypicality as best one can in order to fit in.