- New releases: Tor.com (horror/genre-benders), Smart Bitches (romance)
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from the Pen Addict.
- New example of the importance of the Oxford comma.
- “Magical Mind: The World of Terry Pratchett” (nearly an hour! be prepared before you start!).
- A good point to remember, writers! 😉
- Not cool, Disney.
- “I’m Going Back to Minnesota Where Sadness Makes Sense”.
- Turkeys, swans, kayaks, and more.
- Some cursed facts about bluefin tuna.
- On birds and teeth.
- Another way to keep glasses from fogging up when wearing a mask.
- 50+ vegetarian recipes.
- Cheesy chickpea bowls.
- Great response to someone not wearing a mask… from 1919.
- Perfect mask is perfect. And I’ve ordered one for myself! (They’re only on sale until Monday, November 23.)
- UGH, SERIOUSLY.
- ALSO unsurprising.
- Be stunned, amazed, horrified by this house in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Car with “a sunken rec room in back”.
- Roman Colosseum LEGO set.
- A character in a comic has an existential crisis.
- Baby Yoda in space!
- Oh, the revenge would be sweet.
- Very sweet xkcd. Hover cursor/long-press for caption.
- The tale of the cat prince…
- Melted clocks, melted cats.
The Body Is Not An Apology: The Power of Radical Self-Love by Sonya Renee Taylor. I definitely need to reread this and journal about the prompts and questions.
The Time of the Dark (Darwath #1) by Barbara Hambly. I enjoyed it as I read it, but I’m not sure I’ll read the rest of the series.
Lights on, nobody home in Chaos land.