Many thanks to Wren Boudreau for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming slightly paranormal m/m romance, Back To Normal, for a lucky commenter to win! Back To Normal will be released by Loose Id on October 5 as part of their National Coming Out Day series of book releases.
Is it normal for a romance to blossom between a man who’s in the closet and a man who’s never wanted more than a hook-up? How about when a clairvoyant grandmother and the ghost of a dead aunt are thrown into the mix, along with a stiletto-wearing twin sister, an Irish pub, a detective brother, and a mother who thinks her son just needs a good woman?
Greg Capello thought that he’d feel normal if he pretended he wasn’t gay, and now it’s making him crazy that he can’t stop thinking about his new boss Finn Sparks and Finn’s amber eyes, brilliant smile and strong hands, among other things. Finn thinks it’s not normal that instead of wanting to hop into bed with Greg, he’d like to know more about the man, like what’s under that starchy exterior, and who he’s talking to when it appears that no one’s there.
They can’t fight the attraction between them; every time they touch it’s electric. So Finn finds himself taking it slow and going on dates, for crying out loud. And Greg has to accept himself, or accept the consequences of staying hidden.
What’s normal anyway?
Back to Normal will be Wren’s second published book. The first was Ice Cream on the Side, released by Loose Id, now available at the usual places. In addition to being a first-class introvert, Wren is a typical Pisces: imaginative, sensitive, intuitive, naive, escapist and secretive, and often tries to swim in two directions at once. She has one husband, one son, one dog, two grandcats and a plethora of imaginary friends. She looks good in hats but hates to wear them because they make her big hair go flat. Her favorites: color – purple, food – pizza, drink – pina colada (today’s biography is brought to you by the letter P). If her communication skills are currently lacking, it’s because Wren missed most of the fourth and the entire fifth season of Supernatural and is watching the DVD’s to catch up so she can follow season six as it unfolds.
You can find out more about Wren at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, October 4.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Oh, stripey socks! I will love you and hug you and call you George!” -Mayhem