Many thanks to TC Blue, who is celebrating the recent release of her latest m/m romance, The One That Broke Free (One and Four), by offering a lucky reader the chance to read the book that started it all: The One That Got Away (One and One). (Or other backlist title, if you’d like to enter the contest, but you’ve read One and One already.)
Michaelâ€™s hating life since his lover Alex dumped him on what should have been a very important night for them. Even his best friend Jim is having trouble bringing Michael out of his slump. Until Jim does, with a temporary solution to Michaelâ€™s loneliness thatâ€™s as unexpected as it is welcome, at first.
The last thing Jim expects when he tries to cheer Michael up is to fall in love with the guy. Theyâ€™re just comforting each other; being very friends with benefits, right? So why is Jim so damned hurt when Mike takes off without as much as a goodbye? What is it about Michael that has Jim feeling lost without him? And is there any chance that Mike feels it too, or will Jim forever think of Michael as the one that got away?
Other Books in the One and One Series
- The One That Was Lost (One and Two)
- The One That Stayed (One and Three)
- The One That Broke Free (One and Four)
I was raised in and around Washington, DC, and therefore I donâ€™t write about politics. A two year stint as a motorcycle courier, followed by varying amounts of times spent as an office worker, server, hair dresser, retail slave, casual student, and chef have led to possessing a smattering of knowledge in many areas. A Jack of all trades and Master of none, I currently live in the suburbs outside DC, accompanied by animals and people of interest. Really.
You can visit TC at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 13.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Don’t think I’m not keeping an eye on you and that stupid flashy camera, Mom! Be gone.” -Mayhem