Barnaby Lassiter has had a thing for attorney, Nathan Llewellyn, since he began working at the law firm as an admin assistant. Too bad conservative Nathan doesn’t seem to know the flamboyant Barnaby is alive.
But a chance to take care of Nathan when he is ill, leads to a date and then so much more. Nathan continues to have doubts. Barnaby is the hottest man he’s ever known, but their differences worry him. He’s seen too many relationships that don’t make it.
All of his fears seem realized when he sees the popular, too appealing Barnaby in action at a club. And Nathan thinks their differences are too much to overcome after all.
Only For Him is the second in a four part series collectively known as the Only Forever series. The first release was Only In His Dreams, number three is Only His Heart (to be released May 23), and the final story is His One and Only (to be released June 20).
Excerpt (scroll down)
Shawn Lane writes erotic gay romances and believes love and passion know no boundaries. Happily Ever After is for everyone.
Shawn lives in California and holds down a boring day job in a legal department of a giant corporation dreaming of the nights and weekends when she can create new stories.
Shawn loves to hear from readers, is happy to answer any questions, and has been known to send free books to fans just because.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, April 29.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Continued from yesterday…