Politics, drugs, and secrets from the past collide in the town of Boerne, Texas, and end in a chase across the Devil’s Backbone.
Stefan Sanchez’s number one reason to leave Texas was closeted deputy Chet Blain. When Stefan returns for the funeral of his best friend, he is confronted by painful memories, Chet’s recriminations, and a hunky Secret Service agent who seems determined to make Stefan’s business his business.
About A. M.
A. M. Riley is a film editor and sometime poet, living and working in Los Angeles, with an interest in paranormal, erotica, and anything that tests established boundaries.
- Amor en Retrogrado, Immortality Is the Suck, No Rest for the Wicked, The Elegant Corpse, and What to Buy for the Vamp Who Has Everything – Loose Id
- Cowboy Up!, Suck This, and A Man, a Jersey, and a Tight End – Torquere Books
- Of the Clan O’Grady – Smashwords (with other books to appear at Smashwords as copyrights revert back to A. M.)
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Wednesday, April 21.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I hope you aren’t taking my picture, Mom… how’s a Panther Princess supposed to get any…zzzzzzzzzzz…” -Mayhem