Many thanks to author Addison Albright for donating two ebook copies of the contemporary m/m romance short stories she has revised and reissued with new covers as second editions! (click the collage to embiggen)
Born to Be Wild: A social fraternity house of pranksters is next door to a house full of GLBT club roomies. Hi-jinx abound. It’s a double cross… or is it a triple cross? (5,113 Words / 16 Pages)
Dropping Quarters: “How they met” might be a story Luke and Cato would just as soon keep to themselves, but when they keep running into each other, they figure it’s time to stop dodging fate. (4,777 Words / 13 Pages)
Moving On: Brandt’s been trying to rebuild his life, but it’s been a difficult year. On this special Halloween night, maybe Graeme can help both Brandt and himself move on. (5,496 Words / 15 Pages)
Moving Along: Brandt’s new relationship with Mark has been moving along nicely, but they’d like to make this, their first Christmas together, extra special. (3,581 Words / 11 Pages)
Photo Shoot: Eddie’s a good guy who’d do anything for a friend, especially Trent, but that good-nature is sorely tested when Trent asks Eddie to be the model for a nude photo shoot. (3,524 Words / 12 Pages)
King Kong vs. The Skinny Pirate: Blaine is a well dressed, high priced attorney, and George is a hairy mountain of an auto mechanic. Can this odd couple put aside their misgivings and do what opposites do best? (4,121 Words / 13 Pages)
Now and Forever: Darryl and Warren are planning a wedding reception – their own. After twelve years of love they deserve a special party. Will Warren be able to give Darryl what he wants? (3,248 Words / 11 Pages)
Cow Pie Bingo: Evan is just coming to terms with his attraction to men. Will he have the nerve to follow through when Gary flirts with him from his seat in the dunk booth? (5,148 Words / 15 Pages) (Please note that Cow Pie Bingo will not be re-released until April 10 – this is an advance copy!)
Here’s a bit more about Addison:
Addison Albright lives in the middle of the USA with her husband, son, and four peculiar cats (and, at any given time, various boomerang children and step-children, along with their assorted children and pets). Her stories are gay erotic romance, and tend to be sweet man-love in contemporary settings. Her education, which pretty much doesn’t get used these days, includes a BS in Education with aÂ major in Mathematics and a minor in Chemistry. Addison loves her family, reading, popcorn, boating, french fries, “open window weather,” cats, math, and anything chocolate. She loves to read pretty much anything and everything, anytime and anywhere.
Addison: What am I working on writing-wise? Actually, my life has gotten incredibly busy lately so I haven’t been working on any new projects. I’ve been spending what time I do have available reworking my first editions as their contracts expire, then formatting them as required for upload at various distributors such as Smashwords, 1 Romance Ebooks, and Amazon Kindle. I’ve also had fun making custom covers for my short stories that were previously released with publisher stock covers. Still to come this year are Cow Pie Bingo in April, Nevermore (previously published in Taste Test: A Day at the Beach) in July, and The Straggler (previously published in Taste Test: Shades of Autumn) in November. The first two stories in my Dream series are a larger project I’ll be working on throughout this year for their 2nd editon releases in February and July of 2011. First editions of all these stories are still available in the meantime. Should an actual block of time that would allow me to sit down and truly concentrate on a new project fall into my lap, I do have a couple story ideas rattling around in my mind that I’d like to try writing out sometime in the next two years.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CST, Friday, March 5.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Your ear, it is dirty, Mayhem. Stay still while I clean it for you.” -Chaos
Stop back tomorrow for your Misadventures in Stock Photography fix!