- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- Linkity from Inkophile.
- Cover snark from Smart Bitches.
- “In the age of screen time, is paper dead?” (via jmcbks)
- On achieving “planner peace”.
- Sealing wax.
- A list of 50 recommended cozy mysteries, if you’re looking for your next read.
- “10 of etsy’s fanciest book-inspired bags“.
- “Who should you fight: Austen heroine edition“.
- “Useful abbreviations for the time-pressed online reader“.
Learn, Do, Make, Think
- By the time you read this, Cassini will likely have plunged to its end. Some of Cassini’s top discoveries.
- “Proposed law could let businesses off the hook for complying with [the Americans with] Disabilities Act“. Don’t even get me started on what a conflict of interest this is for 45. And probably most of Congress.
- “…asking for a country“.
- “Squirrels organize their nuts better than some humans organize their closets“.
- “The real reason you love or hate marmite“.
- “You don’t need positive emotions to be happy“.
- EPBOT reports on Hurricane Irma from Orlando.
- This is an interesting trick for figuring out if you’ve lost power and how long the power was out. (This might be particularly handy for, say, people who have cabins/cottages.)
- 13 slow cooker breakfast recipes.
- 20 apples for breakfast recipes.
- “20 essential slow cooker recipes for when you’re feeling lazy“.
- 20 vegetarian dinner recipes.
- 10 easy one-pot vegetarian dinners.
- 10 easy chicken casserole dinner recipes.
- “20 fast and fancy fall desserts“.
- “19 no-bake vegan treats you can eat raw“.
- Spoonbridge and Cherry with ducks.
- Minnesota “genius” map.
- Peep, the hearing aid dragon. The tiniest dragon and his one-coin hoard.
- Is it a magic thing, or just a Canadian thing?
- What if the students in Harry Potter were sorted every year, instead of just once?
- Spectral megafauna alert!
- Animated short about a pilot and her space travel dreams.
- Oahu sunrise timelapse.
- Timelapse of life at sea.
- 9 things you need to know about kittens.
- Yes. This.
- The latest xkcd phone. (Hover cursor/long press for caption.)
- If Star Wars was directed by Warner Herzog…
- Autocorrect and college. Autocorrect and crime.
“Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Or maybe I’m sleepy.” -Mayhem