Getting paged for work really ate up my evening and my linkity making time, so I’m cranky and going to see how much linkity I can manage in 15-30 minutes. Ready. Set. Go.
- Teaching kids how to spot fake news.
- Girl Scouts are going to be able to earn cybersecurity badges.
- Reality differences.
- A look at some of the new foods that will be at this year’s Minnesota State Fair.
- Amazing stories about “changelings”. (via gilajames)
- The sorcerer and the dragon.
- The red strings of fate trope taken in a great direction.
- Where is the lie?
- Learn more about the flapjack octopus.
- “How cats conquered humans thousands of years ago“.
- Linkity from Smart Bitches.
- “Reading trumps ignorance” t-shirt.
- What the tRUMP Presidential Library might look like…
- “You need food and water in order to live“. :flabbergasted:
- xkcd on doing things the news tells you to do. (Hover cursor/long press for caption.)
- 19 patterns for crocheted bookmarks.
- 8 Wonder Woman-inspired knitting and crochet projects.
- Knitting linkity from kmkat. And non-knitting linkity from kmkat.
- There are 15 new “Ken” dolls coming out. “Twitter is having a hard time accepting the new man-bun-sporting Ken doll“.
- GF banana blueberry muffin cake.
- GF snickerdoodles.
- 10 simple vegetarian suppers.
- Upside-down strawberry skillet cake.
- “What if the earth suddenly turned flat?“
- Canada lynx and babies! Bat-eared fox and babies! Cheetah and babies!
- Look! Up in the sky!