Many thanks to JL Merrow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, the first standalone edition of Love Found on Lindisfarne (also available in the Summer Lovin’ anthology), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Love Found on Lindisfarne will be released on June 7 by JMS Books.
When single father Chris meets a Viking re-enactor on Lindisfarne, he thinks it’s the perfect recipe for a holiday fling – and nothing more. Ian, or Ulf, as he’s known when in character as a Viking berserker, is a dreadlocked nomad who never stays in one place for long.
Chris had a relationship with a free spirit like Ian before, and it didn’t end well for him or for his bright but troubled daughter Kelis. He’s determined not to risk the stability of her home environment for Ian, no matter how well she gets on with him – and no matter how much Chris is drawn to the man.
But Chris hasn’t reckoned with the Viking way of taking all you’re willing to give – and coming back for more.
Excerpt (scroll down)
JL Merrow is that rare beast: an English person who refuses to drink tea.Â Having grown up by the seaside, she also loathes fish and chips.Â She read Natural Sciences at Cambridge, where she learned many things, chief amongst which was that she never wanted to see the inside of a lab ever again.Â Her one regret is that she never mastered the ability of punting one-handed whilst holding a glass of champagne. She writes across genres, with a preference for contemporaries and the paranormal, and is frequently accused of humour. You can find out more about JL at her website, blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, June 5.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
38 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Love Found on Lindisfarne by JL Merrow [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Am following JL Merrow’s work but missing this one so would love to win it for a catch up
Sounds fun. Please count me in. Thanks!
Please count me in.
Still sleeping hard there Chaos… such a tough life you have!
A recent post from Kate..Intensive treatment……
Aw, you’ve got a golden kit there. 🙂
Love everything that JL Merrow produces and I’m sure this will be no different. Please count me in.
Now ya’ll being lazy
A recent post from blodeuedd..Wedding bells in Christmas – Debbie Mason
Count me in please!!
Pretty please count me in for this!
A recent post from Jody F..Book Spotlight for The Irresistible Bundle by Senayda Pierre (Review & GIVEAWAY)
Count me in, please.
Please count me in. Love the colors on the pic.
count me in please 🙂
I love JL Merrow – count me in, please 🙂
Love Ms Merrow’s work – please count me in.
Please count me in!
Count me in, please.
Add me to this one please.
Put my name in for this one please.
I would like to be included, please!
One of the reasons I love this website is the cat pix! Plus winning a great book is nice too!
Please Coumt Me In.
Please count me in. Thanks!
I’d love a chance to win this, thanks 🙂
Please count me in as well. Thanks
Please count me in, love her books. Thank you 🙂
Count me in, please.
Read everything I can get my hands on by JL Merrow. Please enter my name in the contest to win Love Found on Lindisfarne. Thank you.
entering the contest.
Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in. Please and thank you.
Pretty kitty, love the sun tinted fur almost like Chaos is wearing a halo 😀
I love JL Merrow’s books. Whatever she writes goes straight to my TBR list. Thank you for the giveaway!
I’d love to participate. Thank you ^_^
Is … is that a grey hair, Chaos?? =’.’= Whatever – you look immensely pet-able! <3
Please enter me too – I love JL Merrow
Once again late to the party, but even so it’s worth putting my hand up and shout pick me! pick me!
Count me in please!!!
Comments are closed.