Many thanks to Clare London for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Pluck and Play (With a Kick #5), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Pluck and Play will be released by Jocular Press on January 31.
Everyone knows Curtis Wilson around the Soho business scene: a hard-working, budding young entrepreneur, who can get you supplies of whatever you need, and always with a joke and a laugh. Only Curtis knows that’s a purely public persona. Secretly, he’s still licking his wounds after being beaten up by his ex-lover, and he’s not about to let his guard down again.
Handsome Riley Richmond was born to be a cowboy, on his father’s side at least. But after his parents’ deaths, he finds himself stranded this side of the Atlantic, an anachronism in the bustling capital, and without financial capital. His consolation is his music, albeit he’s not a very successful busker and he loses his only decent piano gig after standing up for Curtis against a homophobic bully.
After that, they keep meeting, partly by accident, partly by Riley’s design. He’s smitten, and doesnâ€™t mind letting Curtis know. Their music brings them together – Riley’s guitar playing and Curtis’ sharp, sexy poetry are a powerful combination. But Curtis still has some unfinished business with his ex-lover that he’s struggling to handle on his own. Riley intends to be the man Curtis calls on for help, whether he likes it or not. He’ll do whatever it takes to show Curtis that people can still be trusted to be honest and caring – even if it means walking them both into danger.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home, she juggles her writing with the weekly wash, waiting for the far distant day when she can afford to give up her day job as an accountant. Sheâ€™s written in many genres and across many settings, with novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while friends say sheâ€™s just fickle, but as long as both theories spawn good fiction, sheâ€™s happy. Most of her work features male/male romance and drama with a healthy serving of physical passion, as she enjoys both reading and writing about strong, sympathetic and sexy characters.
Clare currently has several novels sulking at that tricky chapter 3 stage and plenty of other projects in mindâ€¦ she just has to find out where she left them in that frenetic, testosterone-fueled family home.
All the details and free fiction are available at her website. Visit her today and say hello!
You can also visit Clare at her blog, website, Facebook,Â Twitter, and GoodReads.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, February 2.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“The big kitty is behind me, isn’t he?!” -Mayhem
“My life sucks. Mayhem is in my spot. Woe!” -Chaos
23 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Pluck and Play (With a Kick #5) by Clare London [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Life is tough sometimes. Please count me in.
Life is about as tough as it can get when there are two kitties in the house.
Add me to this one please.
Oh, the facial expressions! Ha! Please count me in for the giveaway.
Thanks for the giveaway, please count me in 😀 .
Count me in.
*whispers behiiiiind you!*
A recent post from blodeuedd..The prodigal mage – Karen Miller
Please count me in! I love the sounds of this one and the cover is fabulous!
Please count me in.
Phew! Survived the storm! No power for as while, but am back online. Yay! PLEASE count me in!
May’s eyes in that pic are the best! Sorry to say, guy on the Pluck and Play cover, but that look doesn’t beat the two kitties’ looks.
count me in please
I’m focussing in on the dessert on the cover!
Count me in kitties!
I enjoy Clare’s writing so pretty please count me in for this!
A recent post from Joder..Book Cover Reveal for Sidelined by Emma Hart
Please count me in. Thanks!
Please count me in too.
Thank you for a chance to win a copy of this book 🙂
add me, thank you 🙂
Please Count Me In ……….Thank you
Please count me in
Please count me in! Thanks.
Comments are closed.