Many thanks to Lou Harper for donating an ebook copy of her recently released m/m romantic suspense/mystery, Secrets and Charms (Secrets #2), for a lucky commenter to win!
One hot ginger. One cool blond. The result is anything but lukewarm.
Out and proud from a tender age, Olly Blackwood is content with life in LA, working at a Hollywood gourmet grocery. There’s only one thing missing: romance. He’s had his fill of casual hook-ups. He wants a man for keeps, and he wants sparks.
He certainly gets them when he meets Rich Willson, who has the stormy temper to go with his fiery hair. But is he keeper material? He might be if only he’d come out of the closet.
After losing his disapproving father, his job, his girlfriend, and pretty much all his money, Rich packed up his secrets and moved to his actress sister’s house to regroup and help her renovate. He doesn’t like the curmudgeon he’s become, but something about the perpetually cheerful Olly rubs him in a way that should be wrong, yet feels pretty damned right.
Over paint buckets and sanding tools, Rich finds Olly getting deeper under his skin. But when an altercation with a paparazzo comes back to haunt him, he finds that sordid Hollywood secrets can be murder – maybe his own.
Warning: Contains a hot-tempered ginger, a cool-headed blond, redecorating shenanigans, and sordid Hollywood secrets. Happy ending guaranteed or your ticket price refunded.
Excerpt (scroll down and select “Sneak Peek”)
Under a prickly, cynical surface Lou Harper is an incorrigible romantic. Her love affair with the written word started at a tender age. There was never a time when stories werenâ€™t romping around in her head. She is currently embroiled in a ruinous romance with adjectives. In her free time Lou stalks deviant words and feral narratives.
Louâ€™s favorite animal is the hedgehog. She likes nature, books, movies, photography, and good food. She has a temper and mood swings.
Lou has misspent most of her life in parts of Europe and the US, but is now firmly settled in Los Angeles and worships the sun. However, she thinks the ocean smells funny. Lou is a loner, a misfit, and a happy drunk. You can find out more about Lou and her books at her website, her blog, and Goodreads.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, January 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
37 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Secrets and Charms (Secrets #2) by Lou Harper [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Catching up on all the sleep you missed over the festive season there Chaos??
count me in please
Please count me in. Maybe thinking of secrets and charms while sleeping?
I would really like to read this.
Looks like you’re enjoying yourself, Chaos.
I LOVE Lou’s writing so pretty please count me in for this! And I’m totally jealous of you Chaos as you look ssssooooo comfy!
Just read SECRETS AND INK this weekend (and loved it), so I’m so eager for this one!
Would love to have this one , looks good.
I’d love to read this! Thanks, count me in!
Oh please count me in! I really enjoyed the first book.
Please, count me in!
Please count me in too. What a cute bed that’s just right for Chaos. Was its original use a doll’s bed? Does May have one too?
Secrets and Charms (Secrets #2) by Lou Harper has been on my TBR list! Please count me in. Thanks
Happurry New Year, thank you for a chance to win this Lou Harper book 😀
Love all of Lou Harper’s books, and would love a chance to read this one.
Cats are entertaining even when they are asleep.
This book sounds great. Please count me in. Thanks.
I almost bought my kitties a doll bed today. It was very cute but I resisted!!
I would love to read this. Please enter me in the drawing. Thank you.
Love Lou Harper’s books. Please count me in.
Please count me in; I can’t wait to find out more about Olly!
Such a cute bed. 🙂 Thanks for the giveaway!
Please count me in. Thanks!!!
Sounds like fun – please count me in.
I wish I were sleeping right now…
Sounds like a good read. Thanks for the chance to win.
Chaos, you look like you’re doing yoga in your sleep!
Maybe that’s how cats get so limber?
Please count me in 🙂
Just this week I read the first Secrets book and loved it. Count me in, please!
Please count me in!
Add me too please!
Count me in please! 🙂
count me in.
Please add me in! Thanks for the chance to win.
I loved the first book in this series, so very much looking forward to the second! Count me in for the contest.
count me in, please.
love to be included in the free book raffle,love your books!
Thanks for offering the book, Lou, and the contest, Chris. (Chaos reminds me of one of my cats — aptly named Trouble. Right now she is wreaking havoc on some harmless packing paper, but when she sleeps she looks so innocent and calm).
Comments are closed.