Zach left small town Edenburg twenty years ago. He got out, went to school, started a business, and never forgot his first love, Mason Gilbert. When he hears Mason’s mother has died of a stroke, he drops everything to help his best friend get through it. But Zach left Edenburg for a reason.
Since Zach left, Mason has managed to make a small space for himself in Edenburg. He hides his past and, in return, no one brings it up. It’s a system that works just fine until his past comes charging back in an off-white Bronco to save the day. Mason doesn’t need saving and Zach’s persistence is unraveling the life he made.
Zach doesn’t know the Mason he’s found in Edenburg. Mason’s losing hunting clients and credibility all around town. People are choosing sides. Zach thought he was coming back for happily ever after, but he’s starting to feel like the big bad wolf.
Tami Veldura is a writer, reader, lover and artist. She currently resides in San Marcos, CA. She writes science fiction, fantasy, steampunk, and GLBTQ fiction. You can find out more about Tami at her website, Goodreads, Twitter, and Tumblr.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, November 25.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Nothing to see here. Just doing some kitty yoga.” -Mayhem