Many thanks to Anna Mayle for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, My Soul To Keep, for a lucky commenter to win!Â My Soul To Keep will be released by Resplendence Publishing on October 29.
Bound by more than simple leather, the journal of a nameless soldier has languished on shelf after shelf since the final days of WWII. In its pages, the trials, heart and soul of one man. Forgotten, until small, calloused fingers lifted it from its perch, until world weary eyes began to read…
Now Allan is trapped in a storm of dreams from a war he is too young to remember. Haunted by the specter of a soldier he cannot forget. While worlds meld in a confusing vortex of fear and lust, Allan struggles to find the soldier’s name and the key to setting his restless soul free.
By the time he finds it though…will he be willing, or even able, to let his soldier go?
I grew up in the woods and wild, in a place almost forgotten by time, I learned that the best moments in our existence are the ones filled with the spirit of the earth when you are surrounded by family. Even now, thirty years into my life, I find there is nothing more important than family and nothing more soothing than a quiet forest and softly flowing water.
Currently I make my home in Lansing in a place surrounded by trees and gardens and affectionately called The Nest. While work, writing and family take up much of my days, I also enjoy a variety of pastimes. Some are as mundane as reading, video games, working in the gardens, singing, dancing, sketching and swimming. Others such as medieval reenactments and various other forms of live role play might seem more exciting.
All in all, Iâ€™m a geek with a love of words surrounded by the comfort and affection of a close family and a tight knit group of friends. Life hasnâ€™t always been easy, it never will be, but it is the adversity, as well as the caring in our days, that shapes who we are and will be.
In the endâ€¦no worries.
- To enter, leave a comment below stating that you are entering the contest. Leave your comments by 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, October 28.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only luck and counterintuitive espionage will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winner will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
Sorry, got a little carried away with filters there. The maple tree’s leaves aren’t pink at all, but I liked the effect.