Many thanks to Piper Vaughn for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m holiday romance, The Working Elf Blues, for a lucky commenter to win!Â The Working Elf Blues will be released by Less Than Three Press on December 17.
Garnet Evergreen has never heard of an elf abandoning the North Pole for a human, but he yearns to be the first. Ever since he saw Wes, the boy with sorrowful eyes, Garnet felt an undeniable kinship. Over the years, he’s watched that boy grow into a man, and now he’s determined to give Wes a Christmas he’ll never forget. If only Garnet had thought to test his father’s sleigh before leaving…
Orphaned as a child, Wes spends every Christmas alone at his cabin. When he’s woken by a suspicious boom and finds a wrecked sleigh and an unconscious elf, he doesn’t know how to react. Wes isn’t fanciful. He doesn’t give much credence to the stories about Santa Claus and flying reindeer. But a part of him wants desperately to believe when Garnet promises forever, even if life has taught him that no one ever stays…
Piper Vaughn wrote her first love story at eleven and never looked back. Since then, sheâ€™s known that writing in some form was exactly what she wanted to do. A reader at the core, Piper loves nothing more than getting lost in a great book â€“ fantasy, young adult, romance, she loves them all (and has a thousand book library to prove it!). She grew up in Chicago, in an ethnically diverse neighborhood, and loves to put faces and characters of every ethnicity in her stories, so her fictional worlds are as colorful as the real one. Above all, she believes that everyone needs a little true love in their lifeâ€¦even if itâ€™s only in a book. You can find out more about Piper at her website, Facebook, Twitter, and joint blog with M.J Oâ€™Shea.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, December 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
77 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: The Working Elf Blues by Piper Vaughn [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Ow I wants it! Sounds like excellent x-mas reading.
This story sounds really cute. Count me in, please. Thanks
Count me in. 🙂
I can’t wait to read it!
Please count me in! Thanks!
Ohh~ please count me in! 😀
aww, and I hope Chaos will be better soon. 🙁
Please count me in! With Christmas elves in the story, how can I resist? 😉
Please count me in
Please count me in.
Thanks for the chance to win your book!
Oh nice, thank you for a chance to win an ecopy of this book
Thank you for posting, please count me in too!
A recent post from Wendy H..Blog Tour & Review: His Beautiful Samurai by Sedonia Guillone
Count me in.
Please throw me in the hat 🙂
Count me in please 🙂
Count me in please.
Count me in, thank you 🙂
Count me in too please! Thanks for the chance to win!
Count me in! Thank you for the chance to win.
Count me in, please.
Please put my name into the hat as well. Thanks
I need an elf! I am in 🙂 Tho I know I am not going to win this one. I see a tongue instead of a tail.
Yes please! I’d love to win this one 🙂
This sounds adorable. =)
Oh Happy Days 😀 A holiday story from Piper! Please enter me.
Please count me in
Love Piper’s books. Thanks for the chance to win.
Comments are closed.