- Hey, there’s actually going to be a contest next week. 🙂
- If linkity seems a bit sparse this week, it’s because I’m tired (from a thunderstorm that started really early this morning and kept me awake) and a bit frazzled (I have a handyman here this week to do a partial bathroom remodel).
- I live on a big hill, so no flooding here, fortunately. But our governor has declared a state of emergency in 35 Minnesota counties. It’s the wettest year on record to date… and only 6 inches less than our ANNUAL normal precipitation level. Professional kayaker takes on the raging Minnehaha Falls. Photo gallery.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of The Trouble Next Door by Marie Harte. Closes June 26. US & Canada.
- New releases: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance)
Think, Learn, Make, Do
- The US Supreme Court has ruled that you can’t patent an abstract idea – you have to actually make something. Bad news for patent trolls, poor things.
- A post from me (I know! Gasp!) about adding comments to things when you reblog them on Tumblr. (Some people get kind of crazy when people add comments to their stuff, which is pretty amusing, since usually their stuff are gifsets they’ve created from videos for which they do not own the rights.)
Cool or Wha…?
“What was that noise? Was that the handyman’s truck?! Should I run and hide before Mom tries to lock me in the kitty room?” -Chaos