- Most famous book set in each US state. (Hmm. I think On the Banks of Plum Creek might give Sinclair Lewis a run for his money.)
- The National Reconnaissance Office’s approach to Where’s Waldo. (Hover cursor for additional text.)
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- xkcd on free speech. (Hover cursor for additional text.)
- Chocolatey recipes (pictures at the beginning, links to recipes at the bottom), including Oreo cookie waffles and York Peppermint Patty brownies.
Cool or Wha…?
- Weird toys from our childhoods. (Definitely skim through the comments for more pictures.)
- Movies that are in the works: one based on the Disney It’s a Small World ride, one based on Peeps (the candy), and a Barbie live-action comedy.
- The problem with phone alarms. (Hover cursor for additional text.)
- “The male version of Power Girl’s boob window is…” (NSFWish)
- This sure isn’t the case at my house – food dropped on the floor doesn’t survive five seconds because Chaos.
- Otter and babies! Kitten! Kitten! Kittens! Baby tiger! Kittens! Black cat! Otter and baby! Lioness and baby!
- Hockey fics! Woot!
“Too close? I’m sure I have no idea what you’re talking about.” -Chaos