- Kaetrin’s celebrating her birthday by giving away a romance book bundle valued at $155. Make sure you read the post about how to enter! Closes 5 pm Adelaide (Australia) time, April 5. Australia only.
- Blodeuedd’s giving away How to Handle a Cowboy by Joanne Kennedy, plus a cowboy-themed gift. Closes April 12 – make sure you read how to enter.
- Linkity approves of this: “Fiercety, seriosity, debonairity: 14 abstract nouns we need to bring back“.
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- The California drought’s not going to improve anytime soon, and what that means for both California and the rest of the US.
- Turn a soda bottle into an adorable planter kitty. (If the google translate link doesn’t work, here’s the direct link.) (Thanks, Jeanne!)
- Animated My Little Blackhawk short! Too bad it’s an April Fool’s joke.
Cool or Wha…?
- Before there was the internet… (Hover your cursor for additional text.)
- Desperate times… (Thanks, Jeanne!)
- Tiger and baby! Baby platypus! Baby otters! Kittens! Otter and babies! Baby turtles! Baby clouded leopards! Baby donkey! Baby fennec!
- I bet I don’t even need to tell you.