- Just because I can’t fit it into any other category: female armor bingo. *sigh*
- Blodeuedd’s giving away a copy of The Maid of Milan by Beverly Eyeikli. Closes March 15.
- Blodeuedd’s also giving away a copy of Flight to Coorah Creek by Janet Grover. Closes March 22.
- Thought provoking post from Kate at Booklikes about m/m books being written for fans instead of readers.
Do, Think, Make, Learn
- It’s actually not that likely you’ll get salmonella from eating cookie dough. And there was much rejoicing!
- How to improve your bone density – Guess I’ll be adding some hopping into my routine once my hip can handle it.
- Most popular TV show set in each US state. I think the rebuttal version is more accurate for Minnesota.
Cool or Wha…?
- Snap! (Hover your cursor for additional text.)
- We had that day this week – it was 52F Monday!
- Uncommon dragon hoards. (Where is the book hoard?!? Must not be that uncommon.)
- Couple lip-syncing “Love is an Open Door” from Frozen – it’s their daughter’s utter disinterest that really makes this.