Duncan’s wanted to do a scene with Toby ever since he met him in their first study group of the year, but when Toby failed to flirt back, or pick up on a single kinky hint, Duncan knew he had no choice but to back off. He always thought that Toby would be interesting if he ever came out of the kinky closet – but it never even occurred to Duncan that he’d suddenly find the boy standing on the doorstep of the club he runs.
Toby’s been fascinated and intimidated by Duncan in equal measure for months. When his flat-mate bails out on a kinky play-date with Duncan at the last moment, Toby’s need overtakes his nervousness. Before he has time to think twice, he’s there, offering himself up as a replacement sub for the night.
This might be the only chance Toby has to fulfill all his fantasies surrounding Duncan – and he’s determined to make it count.
Excerpt (scroll down)
Kimâ€™s Other Books
- Resplendence Publishing
- All Romance Ebooks
- Amber Allure
- Riptide Publishing
Kim Dare is a full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, December 2.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“What are you doing over there, big kitty?! Oh my, I think you’re going to be in trouble…” -Mayhem