Congrats to Ashley, who wonÂ Wild Magic (Triad #4) by Poppy Dennison! Wild Magic is being released today by Dreamspinner Press.
Congrats to laurie d, who won the Playing Ball anthology, courtesy of Kate McMurray!Â Playing Ball is also being released today by Dreamspinner Press.
Many thanks to Heidi Cullinan for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Love Lessons, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Love Lessons will be released on October 1 by Samhain Publishing.
Love doesn’t come with a syllabus.
Kelly Davidson has waited what seems like forever to graduate high school and get out of his small-minded, small town. But when he arrives at Hope University, he quickly realizes finding his Prince Charming isn’t so easy. Everyone here is already out. In fact, Kelly could be the only virgin on campus.
Worst of all, he’s landed the charming, handsome, gay campus Casanova as a roommate, whose bed might as well be equipped with a revolving door.
Walter Lucas doesn’t believe in storybook love. Everyone is better off having as much fun as possible with as many people as possible…except his shy, sad little sack of a roommate is seriously screwing up his world view.
As Walter sets out to lure Kelly out of his shell, staying just friends is harder than he anticipated. He discovers love is a crash course in determination. To make the grade, he’ll have to finally show up for class…and overcome his own private fear that love was never meant to last.
Warning: This story contains lingering glances, milder than usual sexual content for this author, and a steamy dance-floor kiss. Story has no dairy or egg content, but may contain almonds.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
Heidi Cullinan has always loved a good love story, provided it has a happy ending. She enjoys writing across many genres but loves above all to write happy, romantic endings for LGBT characters because there just arenâ€™t enough of those stories out there. When Heidi isnâ€™t writing, she enjoys cooking, reading, knitting, listening to music, and watching television with her family. Heidi also volunteers frequently for her stateâ€™s LGBT rights group, One Iowa, and is proud to be from the first Midwestern state to legalize same-sex marriage.
You can visit Heidi at her website and at her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, September 30.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“…………………” -Chaos & Mayhem
79 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Love Lessons by Heidi Cullinan [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in please.
Please count me in too!
I love Heidi’s books. Please count me in. Thanks!
count me in please
Count me in too…Thanks!
I’d love to read this. Please count me in.
A recent post from Cynthia..Giveaway! The Tin Box by Kim Fielding
I have so far enjoyed the couple of books I’ve read from Heidi and have truly enjoyed them. Thanks for the giveaway!
Please count me in! Thanks!
Please count me in.
I’m not allergic to almonds, so this should be fine. 😀 Count me in, please.
Yes please, count me in! Thanks!
Please count me in, thank you.
This is on my to read list, please sign me up for the contest!
I’m all in. Merci beaucoup!
Count me in. 🙂
I would LOVE to win this book. Thanks for the opportunity.
Count me in, please!
Anything Heidi writes is an autobuy for me; auto win would be even better 😀 Plaese count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks!
It’s on my wishlist, please count me in.
Add me to this one please.
Please count me in:)
add me, thank you 🙂
Please count me for this; the blurb sounds really interesting!
count me in please!
I love her books. Please count me in!
Please count me in! Thanks!
Count me in pls. Cheers 🙂
Awww – love those kitties. They look so happy in their new home!!
Comments are closed.