Many thanks to JL Merrow for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, Fall Hard, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Fall Hard will be released on September 17 by Samhain Publishing.
Some memories are better off lost in the mist…
Eight months ago, British academic Paul Ansell lost his lover – and all the memories of their time together – in an accident at Iceland’sÂ Gullfoss Falls. Returning to the misty island country to resume his study of the bloodthirsty VikingÂ Egil Skallagrimsson is tough as he struggles to pull his life back together.
First, there’s his colleague, Mags, who treats him like glass, and summer student Alex, who peppers him with discomforting questions. Then there’s Icelandic jet-boat driver Viggo, a tattooed, modern-day Viking who won’t say much about how they know each other, leaving Paul to wonder if their volcanic attraction is fueled by a desire to make a fresh start, or desperation to forget the past.
As more fragments of his lost memories fall into place, Paul is unsure if he can trust himself, much less anyone around him. And he begins to suspect his accident was nothing of the kind.
Warning: Contains a modern-day Viking whose boat has V8 engines for oars, and a harsh land of hot springs and hotter passions that won’t forgive any false steps.
Excerpt (scroll down and select tab)
JL Merrow is that rare beast: an English person who refuses to drink tea.Â Having grown up by the seaside, she also loathes fish and chips.Â She read Natural Sciences at Cambridge, where she learned many things, chief amongst which was that she never wanted to see the inside of a lab ever again.Â Her one regret is that she never mastered the ability of punting one-handed whilst holding a glass of champagne. She writes across genres, with a preference for contemporaries and the paranormal, and is frequently accused of humour. You can find out more about JL at her website, blog, Facebook, Goodreads, and Amazon.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Monday, September 16.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
88 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Fall Hard by JL Merrow [CONTEST CLOSED]”
count me in, too. Thanks
I’ve been looking forward to this book.
Count me in please.
Please count me in. Thanks!
I love J.L. Merrow’s work! Please count me in.
Me too please!!
Oooh – sounds fab. Please count me in.
Count me in!
Just found your site but would like to be included.
Please count me in for this one
This author is one of my favorites, and the blurb sounds great. Definitely count me in for this one.
Definitely need this book in my life. Count me in please
Oh, please count me in? Thank you!
OMG May & Chaos look like some weird morphed monster…
A recent post from orannia..Testing Testing
Count me in, please. Thanks!
Please count me in. Thank you!
sign me up please!
Please and thank you, count me in!
So, Mayhem thought that said, “Fall Asleep Hard”?
Please include me as well. Thanks
Please sign me up, I love this author!
Count me in please!
I’d like to win this!
Tee hee, more sleepy kitties!
This sounds like an intriguing book, count me in!
A recent post from Emily W…High Octane Heroes VBT
count me in, please 🙂
This sounds so much different from other’s of her’s I’ve read. Please count me in!
Count me in please!
Vikings, what more could a girl want? Count me in too please x
Please, count me in. Thanks!
Please add me!
Oh Vikings , I wish I could win this book 🙂
Please count me in.
Please enter me in your Giveaway. Thank you.
Take Care & Stay Naughty, Renee’
A recent post from PaParanormalFan..Man Candy (NSFW)
I would like to enter the contest.
please count me in as well!
please count me in! I love Ms. Merrow’s work
Count me in please, thanks
Comments are closed.