Congrats to Maya, who won The Match Before Christmas (2nd ed) by Eden Winters!
Congrats to Susan A, Karl, Samantha, Cynthia, and bheds, who won Reach for the Moon (Alejo & Bobby) by Val Kovalin!
Congrats to batchelorboy55, who won Damned If You Do: The Complete Collection by JL Merrow!Â Damned If You Do will be released on June 24 by Riptide Publishing.
- My two current favorite salsas (both by Frontera): New Mexico Red Chile and Key Lime Avocado (seasonal only, alas). Now that I’ve been to the Frontera website, I want to try their Spanish Olive Salsa, too.
- Possibly by this time next week I will own a new condo. Still waiting for one document…
- Joyfully Jay’s giving away an ebook copy of Born This Way by Poppy Dennison. Closes 11:59 pm EDT, June 23.
- New releases and more: Fiction Vixen (UF/romance)
- Book and publishing news from Dear Author.
- M/m pulp cover stick figure theater – including a PsyCop cover ttg drew at my request! 🙂
Think, Do, Learn, Make
- As July 1 draws near, the Google Reader alternatives are proliferating: MultiPLX News Reader, Digg Reader, FlowReader, Feedly’s webapp, PressReader, Yoleo Reader, Newsvibe, gReader.
- “The pace of modern life”. (Hover cursor for additional text.)
- How you would fare boating on various elements. (Hint: not well.)
- Pad Thai. (via The Kitchn)
- Cookies & cream martini. (via CRAFT)
Cool or Wha…?
- Thyme Lord aprons. (via The Mary Sue)
- Baby black jaguar! Chaos asleep (if you missed it earlier in the week)! Baby tiger! Kitten! Baby oncilla! Lioness and babies! Baby tigers! Gerenuk and baby! Tiger and babies! Black jaguar! Skunks and babies! Kittens! Kittens! Kittens!
“I’m melting!” -Chaos
9 thoughts on “Linkity lampreyism”
A recent post from blodeuedd..Lady Scoundrels’ discussion: Trick of Time by JL Merrow
A condo! Whoot!!!!
And I am totally trying out Watermelon Oreos tonight!
The Simon’s Cat was too darn funny… and ewww.
I’m waiting to show my friend the Kraft ad though. Someone other than me should get to enjoy this.
A recent post from Seanna Lea..Ardenwood 2013
Hope everything goes smoothly with the new condo.
Catwoman Barbie! The Raider Ken! (I think I had that book!)
Be still my heart!
Love the dishtowels, but Larry has already put holes in all of the handwoven towels I’ve purchased (by drying sharp knives, I think). I wouldn’t dare let him use hand-knit ones (and expensive to boot, from that Euroflax linen).
A recent post from Cheryl S…A knitting non-update
LOL so as a cat and dog owner do I get double the benefits or do they cancel each other out??
Have a good weekend Chris
A recent post from Kate..Smile Please …..
What do you mean, rhubarb Danishes? I am NOT a rhubarb
But I don’t mind being called almond cream, yum 😉
Loved the building photos! I love looking at old photos. 🙂
Thank you for the linkity!
Oh, hockey fics. I’m back on the Sterek fics myself *grin*
Chaos – you’re a different colour!
A recent post from orannia..My Little Secret
I love that owning a cat might mean I’m smarter!!
A recent post from mrspao..Wordless Wednesday : Messing about in boats