Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Better Than Sex (Kinky Quickies #1), for a lucky commenter to win!Â Â Better Than Sex will be released on May 12 by Amber Allure.
Brody has been admiring the new guy at the engineering firm where he works for the last six months. Wallace is all the things Brody isn’t – confident, stunning, sex on legs, oh, and straight. Brody is resigned to considering working alongside Wallace the highlight of his week and fantasizing about Wallace the full extent of his sex life, but apparently Wallace has other ideas.
The moment he joined the firm, Wallace knew he’d have trouble keeping his hands off Brody. In an effort to stay professional at work he’s kept his sexuality to himself, but that’s about to change. When he hears Brody say that seeing the latest project leave the premises is better than sex, Wallace knows he has to take action. It’s time someone taught Brody how good sex can be – especially when it’s served up with a generous helping of leather.
Kimâ€™s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time â€“ and thatâ€™s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. Itâ€™s no wonder she loses track of whatâ€™s happening in the â€œrealâ€ world at timesâ€¦
While Kimâ€™s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common â€“ kink, love and a happy ending.
You can visit Kim at her website and her blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“We are basking. Please go away.” -Mayhem
“Yeah, what May said.” -Chaos
78 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Better Than Sex by Kim Dare [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I love Kim’s books! Definitely count me in.
Count me in please 🙂
Please count me in,thanks
Please tell me it has stopped snowing now and those cats are basking in spring sunshine.
A recent post from mrspao..Garden Studio
Please count me in!
Oh this sounds like a good one, please enter me in this one!
Okay May and Chaos you can bask I’m sure your mom will call you when dinner’s ready.
Love Kim’s books. Plse enter me. Thanks.
What’s better than sex…more sex?!
Count me in for this one, too, please. 🙂
Please count me in.
This one sounds like fun. Please count me in! 🙂
A recent post from Nico Jaye..OMGWTFBBQ – I haz a story for LHNB.
Love basking kitties.
Sounds like a great story! Your cats are very cute there in the sun. Mine love the window ledge.
Straight in the hat please 🙂 😉
Count me in please
count me in
Please count me in. Thanks.
Count me in please :))
Love Kim – count me in, please 🙂
Count me in on this one too please!
Can’t wait for this one. Please count me in.
Good Golly Miss Molly count me in!
Count me in please!
Me too, please! Thanks
Please count me in,thank you.
Count me in for the contest please!
Please count me in
Please, count me in as well, thank you!
Comments are closed.