Many thanks to Kim Dare for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming kinky m/m romance, Better Than Sex (Kinky Quickies #1), for a lucky commenter to win! Better Than Sex will be released on May 12 by Amber Allure.
Brody has been admiring the new guy at the engineering firm where he works for the last six months. Wallace is all the things Brody isn’t – confident, stunning, sex on legs, oh, and straight. Brody is resigned to considering working alongside Wallace the highlight of his week and fantasizing about Wallace the full extent of his sex life, but apparently Wallace has other ideas.
The moment he joined the firm, Wallace knew he’d have trouble keeping his hands off Brody. In an effort to stay professional at work he’s kept his sexuality to himself, but that’s about to change. When he hears Brody say that seeing the latest project leave the premises is better than sex, Wallace knows he has to take action. It’s time someone taught Brody how good sex can be – especially when it’s served up with a generous helping of leather.
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“We are basking. Please go away.” -Mayhem
“Yeah, what May said.” -Chaos