Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, Organic Chemistry, for a lucky commenter to win!Â Organic Chemistry will be released by Dreamspinner Press on April 24.
Brendon Marcus lives for his work. A boy genius who fast-tracked his way to college professor by his early twenties, he doesn’t know any other way to be. People confound him. So when Josh Horton, the assistant football coach, pursues him, Brendon isn’t sure what to make of him.
Josh has his own problems. His successful parents aren’t particularly happy with his career path, and some of the players don’t like having a gay assistant coach. He begins to have doubts, but Brendon makes the world look a little brighter.
But when Brendon’s department head starts to make trouble, Josh and Brendon discover that standing up for each other is the first step to standing up for themselves.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a masterâ€™s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrewâ€™s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the worldâ€™s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Tuesday, April 23.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Sometimes I just want to sit here and not have my picture taken, Mom. Sheesh.” -Chaos
79 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: Organic Chemistry by Andrew Grey [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Yoo-hoo! *waving arms* Add my name to the list, please.
Put my name in the hat for this one, please.
Love his writing; please count me in.
Thanks for this chance. Love Andrew Grey’s books!
count me in please!
Please count me in!
Please count me in 🙂
Please count me in for this one.
Please count me in,thank you.
Hi! Please count me in. Thanks.
Love the precis – please count me in!
Add me, thank you 🙂
Please count me in. Thanks.
This book might make me change my mind about chemistry ;)Count me in please.
A recent post from Ilona..Ereader still gone
I’ve read a few of Andrew Grey’s books and while I “like” his stories, I’m still waiting for him to “Wow” me. This one sounds good so I’ll probably check it out free or not.
Sounds great, please put my name into the mix too. Thanks!!
Please count me in
yes please! ;D
Love, love Andrew Grey so yes count me in please,thanks
Count me in, please!
Poor Chaos. What’s a kitty got to do to get some privacy around there?
A recent post from Nicole..ROW80 Hiatus
Love the title – count me in for the contest!
Please count me in, thanks.
Enter me please
Count me in please!
Count me in please. Thanks!
Thanks for the chance to win!
thanks for the chance to win!
Comments are closed.