Situated just along the beach from Pendragon Bay Hotel, Vanilla Licks is the most popular ice cream shop for miles. Its success is at least partly down to Darrell – the cute guy who works behind the counter and flirts shamelessly with all the customers.
Fulton’s an experience dom visiting the hotel to give a series of master classes on a whole host of kinky topics. Fulton doesn’t flirt. On the rare occasions that he speaks at all, it’s to give orders – which he expects to be obeyed. When Darrell catches his eye at the ice cream shop, vanilla is the last flavor on either of their minds.
Darrell is very good at joking about not being vanilla, but can he deal with a dominant who takes his BDSM seriously?
Kim’s Other Books
Kim Dare is a twenty-eight year old full time writer from Wales (UK).
First published in December 2008, Kim has since released 75 BDSM erotic romances. That means that well over one hundred characters have chattered away inside her head during that time – and that’s not even taking into account the fact that there are over three times that number of people clamouring in the wings for a chance to tell their stories. It’s no wonder she loses track of what’s happening in the “real” world at times…
While Kim’s stories range over male/male, male/female and all kinds of menage relationships and have included vampires, time travellers, shape-shifters and fairytale re-tellings, they all have three things in common – kink, love and a happy ending.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Tuesday, February 12.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Am I sleeping with my eyes open or watching you? Bwa-ha-ha!!” -Chaos