College student Coby is being stalked by a young guy and has no idea why…until someone suggests that the stalker may have a crush on him. The idea both excites and terrifies Coby, who is so deep in the closet he can barely manage to think the word “gay” without freaking out.
Erica’s Other Books
- In His Pocket (free)
- Hot Hands (College Fun & Gays #1), Grade-A-Sex Deal (College Fun & Gays #2), & The Walls Have Ears (College Fun & Gays #3)
- A Life Without You (Boston Boys #1) & Absolutely Eric (Boston Boys #2)
Erica hasn’t been writing since she was in diapers, nor has she been an avid reader since she learned her ABC’s. She has, however, always been a daydreamer, spinning tale after tale in her head. Usually those dreams involve a tall, dark, and sexy man who doesn’t exist in real life. So far she’s been a vampire, a jungle nymph, a time-traveler, a ghost, a noblewoman, a survivor on a deserted island (that’s always fun), a witch and so much more that it’d take months to count out every occupation. After having exhausted every possible scenario of man-woman love, she started weaving stories of men who love men. This time, however, she wrote it all down.
She lives in Iceland with her adorable little twin boys, and is happy with what she has. She often says that her real name sounds like Klingon to foreigners so she doesn’t even bother to reveal it.
She’s been writing for several years now, shortly after reading became an obsession. Aside from that waste-of-a-time business degree, Erica has taken English courses at the university and basically anything that might help her in her career as an author. She takes great interest in studying English, but she’ll also break every single grammar rule for the sake of the voice.
Erica loves to hear from her readers. She’s a friendly, easy-going person who doesn’t mind talking about herself in third person, and not really a vampire or a witch (on most days, anyway), so there’s no real risk of being chomped.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Thursday, December 20.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Huh. How come I never noticed before how interesting the blinds are?” -Mayhem