Many thanks to Andrew Grey for donating an ebook copy of his forthcoming m/m romance, An Isolated Range (Stories from the Range #5), for a lucky commenter to win! An Isolated Range will be released on December 3 by Dreamspinner Press.
Marty Green has two loves in life: horses and basketball. But suffering a stroke during his first college game throws a wrench in his plans. After months spent in the hospital, recuperating under the zealous care of his overprotective parents, Marty realizes he needs to be on his own, so when he’s offered a job at a ranch owned by his doctor’s good friend, he takes it.
When veterinary assistant Quinn Knepper sees Marty for the first time, his heart nearly stops. He’s smitten, and Marty appears interested though shy. There are just two problems: Quinn’s father wants him to hide his sexuality from the world, and Marty’s Wyoming Senator father is a homophobe with no idea his son is gay – which Quinn learns when the senator proposes an amendment banning gay marriage.
Dealing with two unsupportive families is a heavy burden, but Quinn vows to make it work. Unfortunately, that may mean putting his life on hold while Marty overcomes his emotional isolation – unless, of course, Marty sacrifices his happiness to his father’s political ambition and ends the relationship before it gets started.
- Complete list
- Redemption By Fire (By Fire #1), Strengthened by Fire (By Fire #2), & Burnished by Fire (By Fire #3)
- A Taste of Love (Love #1), A Serving of Love (Love #2), A Helping of Love (Love #3), & A Slice of Love (Love #4)
- The Good Fight
- Love Comes Silently
- Shared Revelations
Andrew grew up in western Michigan with a father who loved to tell stories and a mother who loved to read them. Since then he has lived throughout the country and traveled throughout the world. He has a master’s degree from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and works in information systems for a large corporation. Andrew’s hobbies include collecting antiques, gardening, and leaving his dirty dishes anywhere but in the sink (particularly when writing). He considers himself blessed with an accepting family, fantastic friends, and the world’s most supportive and loving partner. Andrew currently lives in beautiful, historic Carlisle, Pennsylvania. You can find out more about Andrew and his books at his website and his blog.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Friday, November 30.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
A Mayhem picture from 2007!
“I can’t believe you followed me under the ottoman to take my picture, Mom.” -Mayhem