Congrats to Sarah W, who won Tigerland (Tigers & Devils #2) and Tigers & Devils (2nd ed)!
Many thanks to Cardeno C for donating an ebook copy of the forthcoming m/m romance, The One Who Saves Me (Home #4), for a lucky commenter to win!Â The One Who Saves Me will be released by Dreamspinner Press on November 12.
At fourteen, Andrew Thompson and Caleb Lakes become best friends. As the years pass, they stand by each other through family trauma, school, and the start of their careers. They share their first sexual experiences as friends, learning and experimenting. And they talk each other through countless dates and breakups. Decades of trust and loyalty build a deep and abiding friendship – until Andrew suffers a tragedy. Caleb moves in with him, and the parameters of their unique relationship blur.
Wrestling with feelings he can’t articulate, Andrew spirals into self-loathing. Caleb struggles to help his friend heal, but he longs for more than Andrew can give him. After so many years, neither man knows how to break out of his established role. After all, boyfriends come and go, but best friends are forever.
Cardeno C. is a hopeless romantic who wants to add a little happiness and a few “awwws” into a reader’s day. Writing is a nice break from real life as a corporate type and volunteer work with gay rights organizations. Cardeno often feels that characters write their own stories and just hopes to find enough time to get those stories on the page. And Cardeno loves to hear from readers so please drop a line to share your thoughts on a story. Find out more at Cardeno’s website, blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CST, Monday, November 12.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Keeping an eye on you, Mom.” -Chaos
122 thoughts on “Ebook giveaway: The One Who Saves Me (Home #6) by Cardeno C [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Please enter me…I can’t wait for this book!!
I love this series! Please count me in.
Yes, please. I love Cardeno!
I want to enter this contest. I have all her other books. Can’t wait for this one.
Please, count me in 🙂
Count me in, please:-))
Sounds good, count me in too. Thanks for the chance to win!
please count me in too! thanks 🙂
ME! ME! ME! ME! Count me in please!!!! 🙂
Please enter me! Can’t wait for it!
These are in my TBR pile, and I look forward to more! Thanks for the opportunity/potential gift. Count me in please.
Count me in please. I love this series!
please count me in
Yay!!! Count me in please!! I’ve been reading Cardenos books since they were on Nifty and other places & always am happy for a new one. Congrats & thank you again for the contest.
Looking forward to another “Home” series book…count me in.
Please count me in!
I love a good coming of age story and who doesn’t like one free.
Please, count me in.
I love this series I read them all multiple times!
Please count me in.
Count me in too. I’ve enjoyed all the books in this series so far.
Please count me in – LOVED the all previous books in this “series”.
And OMG the cover is just…wow. <3
A recent post from Cayce..Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Count me in. 🙂
Please count me in.
Comments are closed.