Many thanks to Valentina Heart for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, As Spring Rain, for a lucky commenter to win! As Spring Rain will be released by Silver Publishing on October 27.
Michael only wants his twin brother to be safe as he picks one bad boyfriend after another, never even lingering on the thought of loving Michael the way Michael loves him. All Gabriel wants is Michael, each morning when he faces the day, and each night when he pulls a stranger’s face in for a kiss instead of the one he wants the most.
Fixing Gabriel’s boyfriend problems is a way of life for Michael, but what he doesn’t know happens behind closed doors, where Gabriel welcomes each kick or hit, and where he numbs his pain with the sharp edge of a razorblade.
CONTENT ADVISORY: This title contains twincest.
- Complete list
- Sebastian’s Wolves
- King’s Conquest (Mending the Rift #1) & Owner of My Heart (Mending the Rift #2)
- Battle of Hearts
- Danny and Mike
- Plug and Engage (free)
Valentina Heart lives at different locations in Split, at the coast of the Adriatic Sea. Like the directions of her stories her life takes a new twist with every passing year and she welcomes every single one.
As an avid reader for many years, she had a habit of mixing fiction with reality, until she realized that she could simply breathe life to her characters and make them as real as they could get. From forever romantic to deeply troubled, they bring joy to their creator as well as frustration with their naughty behavior.
Kinky imagination aside, she enjoys music and movies just as much as reading, but give her summer all year round and she’ll be ready to free climb, swim, or stretch in all those mind stirring yoga positions.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 26.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“I don’t understand why the windows aren’t open anymore. How am I supposed to keep those sassy birds in line now?!” -Mayhem