Many thanks to L.A. Witt for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming fantasy m/m romance, Nothing of a Son, for a lucky commenter to win! Nothing of a Son will be released by Amber Allure on August 19.
When a storm forces traveling soldier Daedalus to seek shelter, a wealthy duke takes him into his home. The only condition? Stay away from the duke’s daughters.
But the duke said nothing of a son…
And when Daedalus meets Rauman, the two men can’t help but succumb to their mutual attraction…even if they’ll both be hanged if anyone finds out…
Excerpt (scroll down)
About L.A. Witt
L.A. Witt is an M/M erotica writer who, after three years in Okinawa, Japan, has recently relocated to Omaha, Nebraska, with her husband, two cats, and a three-headed clairvoyant parakeet named Fred. There is some speculation that this move was not actually because of her husbandâ€™s military orders, but to help L.A. close in on her arch nemesis, erotica author Lauren Gallagher, who has also recently transferred to Omaha. So, donâ€™t anyone tell Lauren. Sheâ€™s not getting away this timeâ€¦
You can find out more about L.A. at her website, blog, Twitter, and Facebook.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, August 17.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- I am not able to reliably contact people with aol.com and netscape.com email addresses â€“ please use a different email address if at all possible!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the authorâ€™s intellectual property and donâ€™t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“That picture better not make my butt look big, Mom…” -Mayhem
76 thoughts on “Ebook Giveaway: Nothing of a Son by LA Witt [CONTEST CLOSED]”
I love L.A.’s books! Definitely count me in.
Please put my name in the shelter 🙂 🙂
Please count me in. This sounds like a fun steamy read.
A recent post from Seanna Lea..Swimming
Please add me 😉
Please count me in.
I like LA Witt. Please include me.
A recent post from Kaetrin..August Ice by Dev Bentham
Would love to be included!
please count me in. Thanks.
Fluffy kitty! I so want to pet her.
A recent post from Nicole..Ten on Tuesday: TV
Please count me in.
The blurb sounds good. Tell Mayhem to count me in 🙂
Love your work, please count me in.
Please put my name in!
please count me in. thanks.
L.A. Witt trying a historical? Interesting. Please, count me in.
This one’s more fantasy-ish than historical. No magic/sorcery/etc, but set in a different world, if that makes sense. My first historical will be out in November, though! (The Left Hand of Calvus, part of Riptide’s Warriors of Rome collection)
Please enter me.Thanks
Count me in, please.
Oh, this seems interesting! Sign me up for this contest!
Please enter me, thanks!
I love LA Witt. please count me in 🙂
please count me in, cheers 🙂
Please include me. Thanks!
Chris:)please, count me in here as well 😀
Oh please enter me in this one. 🙂
A recent post from Tracy..Review: Highland Bride by Hannah Howell
Count me in, thanks.
Comments are closed.