Many thanks to Amy Lane for donating a signed paperback copy of her forthcoming m/m romance, The Talker Collection, for a lucky commenter to win!Â The Talker Collection will be released by Dreamspinner Press on May 11. (Amy is willing to mail this worldwide, too!)
One day, Tate “Talker” Walker sits next to Brian Cooper on a track meet bus – and sees him like nobody else on the planet has ever seen him before. One day, Brian Cooper looks at Talker’s bright punk facade and listens past his constant chatter – and knows him like nobody else on the planet will ever know him again. One day, two boys meet, and even though they fall in love, it’s still a long and bumpy ride.
Tate needs to learn to listen, Brian needs to learn to speak up, and the event that teaches them both exactly what they need from each other almost destroys Tate and leaves Brian no recourse but violence. For their love to survive, Tate and Brian have to overcome the pain of violation and the repercussions of revenge. Even more difficult, they have to hold each other steady while one finds his peace and the other his voice, because a dream boy isn’t really a dream boy if he doesn’t know his own worth.
Talker (September 2010), Talker’s Redemption (January 2011), and Talker’s Graduation (October 2011) were previously published individually in ebook format by Dreamspinner Press.
Excerpt (scroll down and expand)
- Complete list
- Clear Water
- Chase in Shadow
- Super Sock Man (Knitting #1)
- Country Mouse (with Aleksandr Voinov)
Amy Lane knits, mothers four children, and writes like sheâ€™s got a slave-driver with a whip and a cattle-prod standing behind her chair. She, her brood, and her beloved mate, Mack, live in a crumbling mortgage in Citrus Heights, California, which is riddled with spiders, cats, a really gassy dog, and more than its share of fancy and weirdness. Feel free to visit her at her blog and her website, where she will ride the buzz of receiving your e-mail until her head swells and she can no longer leave the house.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Thursday, May 10.
- By entering the contest, youâ€™re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you havenâ€™t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesnâ€™t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entryâ€¦
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry â€“ this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the â€œEmailâ€ portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesnâ€™t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Why, yes, panther princesses are very glamorous – how did you know?!” -Mayhem
83 thoughts on “Signed paperback giveaway: The Talker Collection by Amy Lane [CONTEST CLOSED]”
Ooh~ I so loved this series… I would love a chance at the paperback. lol…
Please count me in for this too. 🙂
OMG….for so many, many reasons please count me in. An acutal book…made from paper…and signed by my fave…fan utopia
count me, thanks!
I would love one, thank you. =)
pick me…i can pick it up even…no postage! 🙂
thank you for hosting this giveaway!
A recent post from SharonS..Sheep Book Review: The Taker by Alma Katsu
what a great prize. please count me in as well!
Have read the Talker series and loved it! Talker is a wonderful character,..so to have the paperback version AND Amy’s signature, yes please!!
I’ve heard good things about the Talker series. Count me in! Thanks
Please count me in. Thanks!
One of my favorite series. Love that will be in paperback with all three in one! Count me in 🙂
I think by title alone ‘Panther Princess’ exudes a certain air of royal-ness.
A recent post from mrspao..I want to be a cat
I love Amy Lane. Please count me in. Thank you!
Count me in, please.
Iâ€™m entering the contest.
I love Amy Lane’s works; they are wonderful.
Yes, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Thank you 🙂
A recent post from orannia..To The Moon And Back
I loved this series – an autographed copy would be icing on the cake!
How could anyone not want to win this one? Definitely count me in please!
Please count me in! I love my ereader, but i do love paperbacks!
Please do count me in! Cheers 🙂
Please enter me in the contest
Please count me in.
Please count me in. Thanks
Great deal! Count me in,
Pick me! Pick me! I love a good contest.
I love when people can see beyond the outside. Count me in. Thanks
Please count me in, thanks! 🙂
Oh yes, please enter me. This would be a real treasure.
It’s an Amy contest! I <3 Amy and would love a print copy of Talker 🙂 I have them in Ebook but print is still my fav.
Wow I know I already have all three books on my kindle but this is something special actual paper and Amy’s signature too!! Yes sir I’ d like to enter 😉
I would love to be counted in! 🙂
Count me in. 🙂
Comments are closed.