Many thanks to RJ Scott for donating an ebook copy of her forthcoming paranormal m/m romance, Book of Secrets (Oracle #2), for a lucky commenter to win! Book of Secrets will be released by Silver Publishing on October 27.
Alex is making good on his promise to put things right. Along with Griff and Christopher, he is retrieving items he had stolen with Edward, and replacing them where they came from. It’s dangerous work, especially considering he appeared to have lost his most useful Oracle-given powers. When a replacement goes wrong and Alex ‘disappears’, he realises that what used to be inside him has left a mark he can never rid himself of.
Meanwhile Luke is kidnapped to work on a manuscript that could hold the key to the secrets of alchemy and offer the reader a way of living an eternal life. The Voynich manuscript is missing its cypher and it is up to Alex to steal it for the ex-Serbian art thief who he calls friend. Problem is, it’s held in the private library at Windsor Castle.
Other Books by RJ
- Complete list
- In the Shadow of the Wolf (with Diane Adams): Shattered Secrets, Broken Memories, Splintered Lies
- The Art of Words (with Meredith Russell)
- A Better Man (with Jaime Reese)
- Texas: The Heart of Texas and Texas Winter
- Sanctuary: Guarding Morgan, The Only Easy Day, Face Value, Still Waters, Full Circle
- The Gallows Tree
RJ Scott lives in the Chiltern hills just outside London, England. She loves reading anything from thrillers to sci-fi to horror; however, her first real love will always be the world of romance. Her goal is to write stories with a heart of romance, a troubled road to reach happiness, and more than a hint of happily ever after.
RJ writes across all the genres, but if pushed she says she enjoys writing contemporary romance over the rest. You can find out more about RJ and her books at her website, on Facebook, and via Twitter.
- To enter, leave a comment stating that you are entering the contest. Contest closes 7 pm CDT, Friday, October 26.
- By entering the contest, you’re confirming that you are at least 18 years old.
- If you haven’t commented before, your comment will not be visible until after I moderate it. Please do not leave a second comment because your first doesn’t show up! The blog gnomes will decide your comments are spam and then only ritual dust bunny sacrifice will salvage your entry…
- If your comment is actually an advertisement or if your CommentLuv link turns it into an advertisement, your comment will be deleted. (Most of you do not need to worry – this refers to some pretty clever comment spam.)
- Winners will be selected by random number.
- You must leave a valid email address in the “Email” portion of the comment form.
- Please make sure that your spam filter allows email from stumblingoverchaos.com!
- If a winner doesn’t respond to my congratulations email within 48 hours, I will select another winner.
- If you win, please respect the author’s intellectual property and don’t make copies of the ebook for anyone else.
- This contest is open worldwide!
“Are you sure the big kitty isn’t going to suffocate, sleeping on his face like that?!” -Mayhem